28th May 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Should I join marine engineering college?

how abt marine engg,is it same like other engg courses direct admission in 2nd year of BE

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  2. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  3. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  4. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  5. How to apply for Marine Engineering course in LBS Marine & Research institute in Mumbai?
  6. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  8. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  9. What to do to join Marine engineering after B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? Any government college provides Marine engineering? -- [New]
  10. How to join M.Tech Mechanical engineering after finishing B.E Marine engineering?
  11. Good shipping companies which provides one year course in marine engineering(to join merchant navy)?
  12. How to take admission in Merchant Navy after passing 12th?
  13. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma? I have scored 85% marks
  14. Which are the colleges near Vashi providing Marine Engineering courses? Can I join Marine Engineering directly after 10th?
  15. How to join B.E marine after passing diploma marine?
  16. How to join marine Engineering studying diploma in production engineering?
  17. Can I get a chance to do marine engineering in government college? Best private college of marine engineering?
  18. What is the procedure I need to follow to join in marine engineering after completion of diploma course?
5th May 2015, 02:04 PM
PATHGUIDE

Default Re: Should I join marine engineering college?

Marine Engineering is branch of applying engineering science in which you study about functioming/engineering/handling and development of boats/ships/oil rigs and other marine vessels their control systems or their automation and also oceanographic technology.
This branch also includes study of other branches such as mechanical engineer, computer sciences, electrical etc.
Career prospects in Marine Engineering

There are various maritime universities provides bachelor degree in Marine Engineering or marine system engineering.

Professional institutions providing training to students in Marine Engineering are:
IMarEST
Society for Underwater Technology
IEEE Oceanic Engineering Society
SNAME
It is the society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
SNAME The Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?