2nd May 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances of becoming an IAS Officer after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?

What are the chances of becoming an IAS Officer after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Can someone please guide me to get the IAS job. What all we need to do? Can someone please provide me the complete information soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become IAS officer having completed B.Sc. in IT? What is required to become IAS Officer?
  2. What to choose B.Sc(H) Computer Science or B.Sc(H) Maths at DU? Eligibility for MCA or Geophysics through IITJAM? What about MBA through IIMs?
  3. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  4. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  5. What to do after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  6. Can I write IAS exam after completing BSc in Computer Science?
  7. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  8. How to become an IAS officer when I grow up
  9. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  10. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  11. Exam to be give to become a Customs Officer after T.Y.BSc Computer Science?
  12. Am I eligible for IAS, IPS and IFS while studying BSc Computer Science
  13. Am I eligible for IAS examination after completion of B.Sc.Environmental science?What's the admission procedure for the same?
  14. Complete details about the IAS course? I have completed my graduation from computer science
  15. Can I appear for IAS Exam if I complete B.Tech after completion of Diploma in Computer Science?
  16. How to prepare to become an IAS officer and which subjects to be chosen? I am a class 12th student from science -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  18. How to become IAS officer being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science?
5th May 2015, 02:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances of becoming an IAS Officer after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the chances of becoming an IAS Officer after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Can someone please guide me to get the IAS job. What all we need to do? Can someone please provide me the complete information soon as possible.

Thanks!
IAS stands for Indian Administrative Services. IAS exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. IAS exam is conducted one time in a year.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for IAS exam.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 30 years
For OBC: 21 to 33 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 35 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 3
For OBC: 7
For SC/ST: No Restriction

Selection process for IAS exam:

1)Preliminary test
2)Mains exam
3)Personal interview

For more details about IAS exam please visit to official website www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?