11th February 2011, 07:55 PM
mahmood.khan

Can I go for MS in Mechnical Engg. after completion of B.Tech. in Computer Science?

Can i do masters in mechanical engineering after doing bachelors in computer engineering.........?? Please give me your answer i will be very thankful to everyone..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completion of B.Tech from Computer Science?
  2. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  3. Various courses for ME
  4. Which is better between IPU B.Tech Tool engg and B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  5. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  6. Which are the better courses in Polytechnic Engineering?
  7. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is the best field among Electronics and Telecommunication, Computer Science and Computer Engineering? Difference between both?
  9. What will be the salary offered for me after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  10. Haryana LEET previous year question papers
  11. What is the difference between Mechanical and Automation Engineering?
  12. How to get a job in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech computer science with 55%?
  13. Is Mechanical Engineering the best course for an average student in Polytechnic?
  14. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  15. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  16. What are the options available to do after completion of B.Sc with computer science? -- [New]
  17. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  18. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
13th February 2011, 12:23 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I go for MS in Mechnical Engg. after completion of B.Tech. in Computer Science?

First , i wont be of much use to you , also you will not have good basic ... so please dont opt for it.
13th February 2011, 02:39 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for MS in Mechnical Engg. after completion of B.Tech. in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahmood.khan View Post
Can i do masters in mechanical engineering after doing bachelors in computer engineering.........?? Please give me your answer i will be very thankful to everyone..
no dear,
you cannot do MS in mechanical after doing b.tech in CSE
sorry
13th February 2011, 02:12 PM
gurpreetrodger

u can do a lot more and with much effectiveness in computer science.
i don't think u can move to MS mech. as it require the knowledge of mech.
so try to look in the computer field u have a lot of options in it.
15th February 2011, 06:28 PM
aryabhatta

Smile Re: Can I go for MS in Mechnical Engg. after completion of B.Tech. in Computer Science?

i think it would be tough to sat that because there is no such procedure

but it may happen that any university provide this but again it difficult to say that..........
5th March 2011, 12:31 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

go for MS in Mechnical Engg. after completion of B.Tech. in Computer Science
u can do a lot more and with much effectiveness in computer science.
don't think u can move to MS mech. as it require the knowledge of mech.
try to look in the computer field u have a lot of options in it.
you cannot do MS in mechanical after doing b.tech in CSE

good luck
14th May 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

can i go for ms in computer svience or electronics in usa after my b.e in mechanical engineering in india?
25th January 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

can i go for phd in ms in usa with btech mechanical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?