12th September 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Best universities in Canada and USA to choose with 310 GRE marks?

Hi,

This is kumar. I would like to know which universities in CANADA and USA offering EMBEDDED SYSTEMS in MS. My GRE expected score is 310. Could you tell me the best universities that match my score. Thanks in advance. Hope you would do the needful.

Related Questions:
  1. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  2. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  3. Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
  4. How to apply for MS? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get 310 marks in GRE?
  6. How can a BSC (CS) Final Year Student Prepare and apply for MS degree?Will it be Valuable ?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  8. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology?
  9. Should I have to appear in GRE for study in Canada/USA? Procedure to apply?
  10. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  11. Universities which offer MS(Bioinformatics) in USA for a candidate who has scored 284 marks in GRE?
  12. Which universities in USA I can apply for MS after scoring 1200+3.5 marks in GRE?
  13. Minimum percentage that I should get to get in B.Tech to study MS in abroad?
  14. Eligibility, percentage required, GRE and TOEFL scores, amount and scholarship for MS in Canada?
  15. Which courses to choose for Masters degree in Canada having done BBA? List of Universities which do not consideer GMAT and GRE scores?
  16. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  17. What should I do either go to USA for MS or try for placement? I am pursuing B.Tech and scored 990 marks in GRE. Would I get admission in top universities of USA?
  18. How much scholarship can I get in universities in USA after scoring 1220 in GRE? How is the fee structure?
12th September 2015, 10:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best universities in Canada and USA to choose with 310 GRE marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

This is kumar. I would like to know which universities in CANADA and USA offering EMBEDDED SYSTEMS in MS. My GRE expected score is 310. Could you tell me the best universities that match my score. Thanks in advance. Hope you would do the needful.
List of the best university in Canada:-

TELFER SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT AT THE UNIVERSITY OF OTTAWA

SAUDER SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, UNIVERSITY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA

NSCAD UNIVERSITY - NOVA SCOTIA COLLEGE OF ART AND DESIGN

SIMON FRASER UNIVERSITY - SEGAL GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS

THE CENTRE FOR DIGITAL MEDIA - THE CDM

NIPISSING UNIVERSITY

CEMS - THE GLOBAL ALLIANCE IN MANAGEMENT EDUCATION

YORK UNIVERSITY SCHULICH SCHOOL OF BUSINESS

PETER B. GUSTAVSON SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AT THE UNIVERSITY OF VICTORIA

List of the best university in USA:-

1. Massachusetts Inst Of Technology CAMBRIDGE

2. Stanford University STANFORD

3. University Of Michigan Ann Arbor

4. Univ Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign URBANA

5. University Of California-Berkeley BERKELEY

6. California Institute Technology PASADENA

7. Princeton University PRINCETON

8. Cornell University ITHACA

9. University Of Texas At Austin AUSTIN

10. University Of Minnesota MINNEAPOLIS

11. University Of Cincinnati CINCINNATI
16th September 2015, 02:33 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Best universities in Canada and USA to choose with 310 GRE marks?

The Best Universities in USA for the course of MS in Embedded System are:
1. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
2. University of California, Berkeley
3. Stanford University, California
4. University of Kentucky, Kentucky
5. University of Rochester, New York
The Best Universities in Canada for the course of MS in Embedded System are:
1. University of Toronto
2. University of Alberta
3. University of British Columbia
4. Queen's University
5. University of Calgary

You should try and take admission in these Universities as these are the Best Universities to study the course of MS in Embedded System.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?