5th October 2011, 10:34 PM
shivanshg.37

Should I proceed with Law or do B.A for IS?

Hello sir,
I am shivansh aggarwal, I am doing 12th standard from non-medical.But I want to do I.S can you please suggest me that will i proceed with LAW or I do B.A. for I.S

6th October 2011, 07:52 AM
sidbond

Default Re: Should I proceed with Law or do B.A for IS?

Assuming that by I.S you mean I.A.S., I will proceed.

IAS is a reputed civil service department, where recruitment is done by a series of exams conducted by the UPSC.

The preliminary paper is general for all students. However you need to take one two language paper and two speciality paper for the mains.

Therefore, it is advisable that you do your Bachelors in Arts with one subject as your Honours and two others as your electives. This will lessen the burden of extre preparation and will also cover up the syllabus in time.

For details on UPSC Examination procedure and syllabus, refer to the attachment.

Good Luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPSC Brochure.pdf(346.2 KB, 53 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?