4th July 2010, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

What can be done after completing graduation in Automobile Engineering? What does M.S mean? How different is it from regular M.Tech course? Which institutes are considered to be the best for M.Tech?

i have completed engineering with automobile engineering as specialization. what more can be done if i want to do higher studies. which courses will make a better option? finally i don't know what m.s means.. i've seen doctors who have completed this m.s. i have heard there are m.s level courses in engineering also. how different are they from the regular m.tech course? finally which institutes are among the best for m.tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  2. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University? -- [New]
  3. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  5. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  6. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  7. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  8. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  9. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  10. Procedure to do Ph.D having completed B.Tech?
  11. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  12. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  13. Are distance mode M.Sc. and M.Tech. considered similar regular PG courses ?
  14. Any IIT which offers Automobile Engineering at M.Tech level?
  15. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements for admission in Germany and USA for M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  16. Any IIT from where I can do M.Tech Automobile Engineering?
  17. Where can I get jobs after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology? How much is the basic salary offered for these candidates?
  18. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
23rd June 2011, 05:02 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: What can be done after completing graduation in Automobile Engineering? What does M.S mean? How different is it from regular M.Tech course? Which institutes are considered to be the best for M.Tech?

hi friend,

if you are interested to do M.TECH you can proceed with it or else if you felt like you dont want to do M.TECH and want to proceed MS also can do...so concerning with your ability and capacity you just proceed...also for doing m.tech they require some maximum percentage and for doing MS also the same procedure...better for choosing the best you write an entrance exam, i m sure you 'll get an idea in each of it.

all the best
23rd June 2011, 05:03 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Thumbs up Re: What can be done after completing graduation in Automobile Engineering? What does M.S mean? How different is it from regular M.Tech course? Which institutes are considered to be the best for M.Tech?

hi friend,

if you are interested to do M.TECH you can proceed with it or else if you felt like you dont want to do M.TECH and want to proceed MS also can do...so concerning with your ability and capacity you just proceed...also for doing m.tech they require some maximum percentage and for doing MS also the same procedure...better for choosing the best you write an entrance exam, i m sure you 'll get an idea in each of it.

all the best
26th June 2011, 06:16 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can be done after completing graduation in Automobile Engineering? What does M.S mean? How different is it from regular M.Tech course? Which institutes are considered to be the best for M.Tech?

dear friend,
As you have mentioned that you have interest in M.S then you can go for it..
M.S stands for Master in science.. it is a two years of course.. there lots colleges in all over India which provide these type of courses. students admitted in this course are guided by a research team....
you can also go to Abroad for doing M.S...
for that you have to appear in GRE...
as you have already completed your graduation from technical field, then my suggestion will be to go for M.tech...
both the post graduation courses are good to get a good job..
all the best..
26th June 2011, 06:44 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
As you have mentioned that you have interest in M.S then you can go for it..
M.S stands for Master in science.. it is a two years of course.. there lots colleges in all over India which provide these type of courses. students admitted in this course are guided by a research team....
you can also go to Abroad for doing M.S...
for that you have to appear in GRE...
as you have already completed your graduation from technical field, then my suggestion will be to go for M.tech...
both the post graduation courses are good to get a good job..
all the best..
20th October 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

After finishing this Automobile engineering and M.tech or M.s what kind of job do we get in company and what amount of salary. I have two choice
1.Automobile And 2.Aeronautics
Which has good scope?
6th August 2013, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

how i can prepare myself for M.S.?please tell me abot fees.is there any concetion.
26th March 2014, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in computer science , I have not done btech , can I do MS in automobile ? please someone help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?