9th July 2013, 01:39 AM
ask15

How to take admission for LLB after finishing 2 years MBA course from Sikkim Manipal University

Dear sir / madam,

I had finished my 2yrs MBA course from Sikkim Manipal university. Now, i want to take admission for LLB. Am i or my university is eligible for this.

Related Questions:
  1. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  2. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India?
  3. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MBA into Sikkim Manipal University -- [New]
  5. Admission process for BCA course from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do Ph.D with Sikkim Manipal University after passing M.Com. MBA and CA?
  7. Is Sikkim Manipal University good for MBA? I have completed B.Com graduation
  8. How should I plan to get admission in MBA in Sikkim Manipal University?
  9. Does Sikkim Manipal University provide online MBA banking and finance course?
  10. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA?
  11. Are candidates having MBA degree from Sikkim Manipal university eligible for NET?
  12. How can I get information for admission in M.Sc IT at Sikkim Manipal University in Ahmedabad ?
  13. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  14. Is there any value of pursuing MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  15. How to do MBA through Sikkim Manipal University after doing B.Com
  16. Should I pursue MCA degree through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University? I am 37 years old and graduate(B.Sc) working at private chemical company as a QC executive
  17. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in Operation Management from Sikkim Manipal University?
  18. How may I do internship in Patna? I'm pursuing MBA from manipal university, Sikkim
28th June 2014, 03:23 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to take admission for LLB after finishing 2 years MBA course from Sikkim Manipal University

After completion of MBA, if you wish to seek LLB degree then you should proceed for a regular course that will boasts up the resume. You need to appear for the CLAT exam to seek admission in LLB course at a reputed institution. You need to be a graduate in any stream with minimum 50 per cent marks in aggregate. In general, you can apply for 5 years integrated course and also for 3 years course after graduation. Incase of regular course, your merit will be assessed through CLAT score. The entrance exams will have a paper of 90 minutes containing 150 questions. Some of the prominent institutes are as follow:
National Law School of India University, Bangalore
>> NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
>> National Law Institute University, Bhopal
>> West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
>> National Law University, Jodhpur
>>Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
17th June 2016, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for LLB after finishing 2 years MBA course from Sikkim Manipal University

Sir,
I have completed MBA from Sikkim Manipal university and want to apply for LLB correspondence.
Please help and confirm course detail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?