2nd July 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Should I pursue CA course after completion of my B.Tech? What are the career opportunities available for engineering students with CA degree?

i am engg. student having little bit intrest of doing CA so should i continue?

IS there any carrier with computer engg. + CA????
plz guide me???

Related Questions:
19th April 2012, 04:34 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I pursue CA course after completion of my B.Tech? What are the career opportunities available for engineering students with CA degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am engg. student having little bit intrest of doing CA so should i continue?

IS there any carrier with computer engg. + CA????
plz guide me???
Chartered Accountancy course and engineering are two extremes and none of them will add value to the other. Apart from that, Chartered Accountancy course is a professional course and it requires deep interest and good foundation in accounting and its related field, which in the engineering program is never taught and therefore, candidates from engineering background may find it very difficult as the course progresses.
Since you are pursuing Computer engineering, you are familiar with the stream as i am sure that you have studied related subjects in the +2 level but as far as Chartered Accountancy course is concerned, its completely based on accounting and it won't be easy to pursue the course and later you may find that its not your cup of tea and finally, it will be just an unsuccessful experiment. So, its always better to be within your area of expertise and enhance your knowledge in the same rather entering into an area where you might feel like an alien.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?