2nd June 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities after completion of Animation Course? How to convince my parents to let me pursue the course?

I am very much interested in Animated course but my parents are not allowing me to opt for it. Kindly tell me the career opportunities after the course so that I might be able to convince my parents regarding the course.

11th August 2016, 03:44 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities after completion of Animation Course? How to convince my parents to let me pursue the course?

Animation is a unique field in the sense that it is a blend of creativity and technology.

There are lots of career opportunities awaiting after you complete your Animation course.

Here is a list of job opportunities related to this field:

> Game Designer

> Game Programmer

> Animator

> Network Programmer

> Audio Programmer

> Graphics Programmer etc.

Well more than 330 companies in India deals with Animation Industry.
Remuneration in any of these fields will be in the range of Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 15,000 for freshers, and can range upto Rs. 50,000 per month depending upon the experience and even more for Graphic Designers, Programmers and QA team.

So, just sit with your parents be polite and brief them about the career opportunities and their payout structures which I have mentioned above. Hopefully it will help you a lot to convince your parents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?