1st October 2011, 05:00 PM
DASBRO

How may I get direct admission in CS? What is its admission date for the current year?

What is the procedure for direct admission for cs course AND ALSO TELL ME THE ADMISSION DATE IN
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in B.A first year in DAV college? Do I have to appear for any entrance test? Can I take direct admission?
  2. Can i join Diploma course in Chemical Engineering after passing 12th from Commerce side?
  3. Last date of registration for CS? In which programme can I get direct admission?
  4. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma?
  5. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  6. How to get direct admission in IEM Kolkata this session?
  7. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  8. Cutoff list of last years merit for direct admission to 2nd year?
  9. Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th?
  10. Is it worth taking admission in IITs for direct 2nd year admission? Procedure to take admission?
  11. Is Vector institute good to pursue embedded course?
  12. Direct admission in 3rd semester of diploma after completing ITI?
  13. How to get admission to direct 2nd year Mechanical Engineering in LD college in Ahmedabad? Procedure for admission?
  14. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the date of direct 2nd year engineering admission?
  16. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  17. Direct admission in ITI college after scoring 71% in 10th? Which are the colleges in West Bengal that offer direct admission?
  18. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%? -- [New]
19th April 2012, 04:21 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get direct admission in CS? What is its admission date for the current year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DASBRO View Post
What is the procedure for direct admission for cs course AND ALSO TELL ME THE ADMISSION DATE IN
please send me the details
Company Secretary Course is offered by Institute of Company Secretaries of India and it basically do not conduct any entrance examinations for students willing to pursue the course. So, its always a direct enrollment. Since, the course comprise of certain stages, students depending upon their qualification, can enroll directly for a particular stage. A +2 qualified candidate, needs to enroll for the Foundation Program whereas a Graduate may register directly for the second stage of the course known as Executive program. The Admission process is conducted throughout the year. For admission, one must contact any of the regional councils of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. For complete detail click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?