16th April 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for stream change after diploma engineering?

I m studying diploma in architecture.
I want to know that is it possible to change my stream from architecture to civil engineering in b.tech after I have completed my diploma degree?
If possible pls help me to know what are ways to do so?
and I would also be very thankful if I get some tips what to do after I hv completed my diploma degree.
would be very thankful if I get the help.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to change the stream in B.E to marine or aeronautical after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  2. Is it possible for stream change after diploma engineering? -- [New]
  3. How can i change my stream in Diploma course?
  4. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering for Diploma in Civil Engineering student through JELET?
  5. Is it possible to change the stream after diploma engineering?
  6. Can I change the stream to CSE or ECE if I have completed diploma with mechanical engineering?
  7. Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I change my stream from mechanical engineering to computer science engineering after diploma?
  9. Is it possible to change stream from Mechanical Engineering to Civil Engineering for Diploma student?
  10. Which stream I can opt for doing B.E after completion of diploma in Civil?
  11. Can I change my stream to study B.Tech Computer after completing Diploma Electrical?
  12. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.E./B.Tech in IIT being a Medical Electronics Diploma student? Possibility to change stream into Computer Science Engineering?
  13. From Diploma EC to Degree Computer/IT is possible? Details about the new rule at GTU regarding change of stream?
  14. Is it possible to change the stream in JNU exam form?
  15. Can I change my branch in Diploma engineering or in B.E. after completing Diploma engineering?
  16. Is it possible to change my stream after completion of Diploma in Computers?
  17. Can i change my engineering stream after first year completion?
  18. How to change my stream after first year of Engineering (B.E.)?
17th April 2016, 04:32 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for stream change after diploma engineering?

No, I am sorry to say that you just cannot change your dream after completion of your Diploma course. If however, you do wish to pursue B.Tech course, then you will have to pursue it in the same field in which you have completed your diploma in.

After completion of your Diploma course, it is advisable for you to get admission in B.Tech degree course and avail a good career ahead after completion of your B.Tech.
17th April 2016, 12:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to change from one stream to another stream for pursuing B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course. After completion of Diploma in Architecture course, you are eligible to study B.Arch course and you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Tech Civil Engineering course. If you are interested to study B.Tech course then, you must have to pursue 11th and 12th standard or three years Diploma in Engineering course for getting admission in B.Tech course.
18th April 2016, 09:02 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m studying diploma in architecture.
I want to know that is it possible to change my stream from architecture to civil engineering in b.tech after I have completed my diploma degree?
If possible pls help me to know what are ways to do so?
and I would also be very thankful if I get some tips what to do after I hv completed my diploma degree.
would be very thankful if I get the help.
See, diploma can be termed as mini engineering means diploma is basis of any engineering programme. It contain every basic thing which will help in engineering for any particular stream. So, after completing diploma in a certain stream (Architecture in your case) it is very hard to learn or start new subject or stream in engineering programme.
That is why once you completed your diploma in architecture you are not allowed to change stream in engineering programme.
Still if you want to take admission in B.tech from civil engineering then go and take admission in 11th on the basis of 10th documents and Gap year affidavit. After completing 12th with PCM, you are allowed to pursue B.tech in civil engineering.
2nd December 2017, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Please Please replay fast anyone. Now I'm in mechanical 1st year diploma now I want to change it to computer in 2nd year ?
26th May 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

I study in computer science in Diploma course. I want to change my stream in b.tech course. I can change it in b.tech through lateral entry???
29th March 2019, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying in ELECTRONICS &INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING in Diploma course. I want to change my stream in b.tech course. I want to take INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.So can I change it in b.tech through JELET?
10th August 2019, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

I have passed out Diploma in Civil Engineering..but through 2019 Jelet exam can I change my stream..if I will not get a chance to admission in Civil Engineering..can I go for the Architecture or Agriculture Engineering ?
1st September 2020, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my department from electronic technology to civil
22nd September 2020, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

I'm studying in ELECTRONICS &TELECOMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERING in Diploma course. I want to change my stream in b.tech course in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. Can I change it in b.tech through JELET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?