13th January 2018, 10:35 AM
@bashidkureshi

Should I pursue M.Tech in Automobile first or gain some experience?

I have completed BE Automobile in 2017 batch. Currently I am working in bearing manufacturing company. Though I want to build a career in formula one. Which path I should take, either experience in Automobile industry or go for M.Tech.? Also, let me know how can I take a step toward Formula One car engineer?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MS Automobile in Abroad for a candidate who has 5 years of experience?
  2. What should I do after completion of Mechanical Engineering? How to develop skills?
  3. Which is better between Job and Higher Studies after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  4. What to do after M.Com in economic and financial management(eafm)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the jobs available in Automobile companies?
  6. Procedure to apply for a job in any Multi National Automobile company after completion of diploma in automobile engineering with 6 years experience?
  7. To pursue M-Tech in automobile
  8. Can I opt for diploma course if I wanted to take auto mobile engineering?
  9. Requirements for getting admission for M.Tech Automobile Engineering in USA and Germany?
  10. Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic Diploma after completing 10th? Branch of Polytechnic Diploma which has wide scope?
  11. Can I pursue M.Tech after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  12. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering at the age of twenty seven years?
  14. Should I join M.Tech after B.Tech or should I go for job to gain experience?
  15. Is it good to work as service advisor in Volkswagen to move to automobile engineering and pursue higher education after 2 years?
  16. From which branch should I pursue B.E after 3 years of completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  17. How to study Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany having done B.Tech in Mechanical? Which will be more beneficial for me between GRE score and Work Experience?
  18. Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
15th January 2018, 06:00 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I pursue M.Tech in Automobile first or gain some experience?

You should first pursue Master of Technology in Automobile engineering to take a step towards career in Formula one car engineer.

Admission in M.Tech in top IITs can give you opportunity to get job in this sector. GATE is examination for admission in IITs.

The full form of GATE is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. Bachelor of engineering or technology candidate can apply for GATE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?