26th November 2016, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering at the age of twenty seven years?

Respected Sir, I am 27 years old and I have completed class 10th. After such a long study gap I want to pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering so I want to know am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering at this age? If yes the please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. From which branch should I pursue B.E after 3 years of completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue five years LLB course at the age of twenty one years?
  3. Is it possible to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma Civil?
  4. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile? -- [New]
  5. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Government job after 3 years of polytechnic diploma in Automobile?
  9. Eligibility for automobile engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  11. Which Automobile Diploma engineering course offers one year training? Is it safe to pursue this course through correspondence?
  12. Can I join National Security Guard after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering at the age of 23 years?
  13. What all subjects are covered in Diploma of Automobile Engineering 3 years course?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue CS after completing B.Tech in Automobile Engineering from Chennai?
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for automobile job in army after diploma in automobile engineering?
  16. Is it possible to do BA course after completion diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue Automobile Engineering after completing H.Sc Commerce with 61% marks?
  18. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
28th November 2016, 04:50 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering at the age of twenty seven years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am 27 years old and I have completed class 10th. After such a long study gap I want to pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering so I want to know am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering at this age? If yes the please tell me the procedure.

Yes, you can study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completion of 10th class at the age of twenty seven years in Tamilnadu. There is no age limit to study the diploma course in Tamilnadu. Every state conducts their own polytechnic entrance examination and the age criteria may change from one state to another. In some states the maximum age limit is 21 years. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance test in various states. So you have to check the eligibility in your state.
28th November 2016, 08:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering at the age of twenty seven years?

Some polytechnic entrance exams don't have any upper age limit for admission in diploma engineering course like JEXPO. You can try to apply for such exams and perform well in it for admission.

If you have any ITI or class 12th with PCM qualification, then you can even get admission in second year of diploma through lateral entry. Just be prepared for exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?