9th October 2016, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Is it good to work as service advisor in Volkswagen to move to automobile engineering and pursue higher education after 2 years?

Am B.Tech Mechanical Engineer i got job as service advisor in volkswagen dealership,but i was looking for a job in automobile plant and want to do masters in automobile engineering aftr 2 years of Experience .is this service advisor job is helpful for that?

10th October 2016, 01:01 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to work as service advisor in Volkswagen to move to automobile engineering and pursue higher education after 2 years?

Yes, service advisor job is quite good one and you can surely move up the ladder with time and experience and moreover Volkswagen is a good brand name, there is no doubt in it.

However, if you opt for higher studies in Automobile Engineering if you are interested in it, there is no such harm. You can move to a different sector as well. However, I would personally suggest you to currently be in the field you are and gain experience for a minimum of 2 to 3 years and see if you are actually being benefited out of it or not and of not, you should surely opt for higher education in Automobile Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?