13th December 2015, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of Mechanical Engineering? How to develop skills?

Hello Everyone,
What are the things which I can do by doing the Mechanical Engineering? I'm at present doing my second year Mechanical in Vijayawada. What are the opportunities are there to develop my skills at present itself with studies?

17th December 2015, 07:16 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of Mechanical Engineering? How to develop skills?

You can work as an intern in any automobile industry which will help you boost up your career to a huge extent, after that you can probably do part time job in that same or any other automobile or any industry dealing in mechanical departments and can gain much experience which will ultimately help you boost up your future.

After that when you go for further studies, you will be given more relevance than person with 0 years of experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?