8th February 2016, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Admission in BHU after taking admission in TNB College Bhagalpur?

I passed 12th with 86.5% and gave entrance exam but not got admission in preferred subject so took admission in TNB College Bhagalpur but now want to take admission in BHU. So can I start my course with Part 1? Please send answer on email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I start from part 1 by taking taking admission in BHU after quitting from TNB college Bhagalpur?
  2. How can I get admission to study BFA in BHU?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in 11th and 12th std in BHU main school?
  4. Admission in TN College Bhagalpur in BA Part I with Psychology Honors after completing ISc(Maths) with 60% from RK college Madhubani?
  5. Should I take admission in TM university, Bhagalpur for M.Sc course in biotech? I have got this college through JNU BBEE. What's the status of this college?
  6. List of Boarding schools in Bhagalpur for admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply?
  7. Procedure to take admission for B.Ed course in BHU?
  8. Can I get admission in any affiliate college in BHU? I am from OBC category and have scored 108 marks
  9. Can I get admission in BHU college after completing 10th?
  10. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  11. Admission criteria for pursuing Psychology at undergraduate level?
  12. How to get admission in JNU, BHU?
  13. What should i do to get admission in BFA to BHU
  14. Procedure of taking admission in good colleges for M.Com after B.Com?
  15. Can I be eligible for admission in any affiliated college of BHU after scoring 209 marks in BHU B.Com entrance test -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I shift college by taking admission or wait till 2nd counselling?
  17. Admission in BHU in BFA/Computer Faculty college after completing 12th with 62%? Date of start of sale of admission form?
  18. What is the procedure for taking admission in main school of BHU like CHS for 11th and 12th with maths and science?
15th February 2016, 12:30 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in BHU after taking admission in TNB College Bhagalpur?

Yes, you can apply for Banaras Hindu University Entrance exam for admission in undergraduate courses. Online applications are going on at present for admission in UG courses in academic session 2016-2017.

Depending upon your performance in entrance test, you will be able to get admission in desired course. You can apply for entrance exam at http://http://bhuonline.in/.
15th February 2016, 02:28 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Admission in BHU after taking admission in TNB College Bhagalpur?

You cannot switch over to BHU in this way. Firstly you have to find out whether the admission process is still open or not. If its closed, it means the seats have been filled. So the question of your admission will not arise at all. If the admission process is still on then you might get a chance. In that case you will be asked to produce Transfer Certificate as well as migration certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?