26th June 2010, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Should I try for government sector prior to private sector?

Sir,
i am a diploma engg.(electronics) student n i hv passed it last year. Sir, i want to ask that if first i would try in govt. Sector prior to private sector will that be right or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  4. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  5. Which is the best private job under health sector? -- [New]
  6. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  7. Whether Private Sector is better than Government Sector for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  8. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  9. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  10. Should I prefer jobs in private IT sector or in government sector?
  11. Career in Forensic Science after BHMS?
  12. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  13. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  14. Which one is better B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (polymer science and technology)
  15. Best option between government job and private job?
  16. Why candidates are influenced in Private jobs if there are huge scope in Government Sector?
  17. Can I get a job after completing BCA?
  18. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
17th October 2011, 02:07 AM
varkalasrikanth

Default Re: Should I try for government sector prior to private sector?

govt sector is the best option,you will be having a secured life without any tensions like in private sectors
17th October 2011, 07:38 AM
rktpro

Government sector is always the right one, if you have goals other than money.
Private sector might have more opportunities for you but government sector is just crumbling for vacancies. If I would be you and I would have got a shot, it would have been on government sector.
But, remember that private can be good sometimes. Dig a bit further and find out yourself about the private company you would like to join.
17th October 2011, 03:13 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

Hii, dear
my suggestion to you is that it will be best if you get govt sectors.. They definitely have more facilities, if u dnt get it than you should try in private sectors also so that you can get a good deal of experience which will be handy for you in future for getting good jobs.. Dont waste time..
You can also do the degree couse for good jobs if you are interested. You can also do it by distance course.
Good luck,
thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?