22nd July 2015, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Should we have to study both Biology and Mathematics in grade 12 to get admission in top Genetic engineering college?

We study mathematics and biology in grade 11. Should we have to study both biology and mathematics in grade 12 or what should be the major subject biology or mathematics in grade 12 to get admission in top genetic engineering college?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the eligibility to get admission in top genetic engineering college in Tamilnadu
  3. Is it necessary to have Mathematics in 12th for doing Genetic Engineering?
  4. How to take admission in genetic engineering? Can I get admission after passing 12th with Biology
  5. Is Mathematics necessary for genetic engineering? I am a BIPC student
  6. How to study genetic engineering while studying 11th?
  7. Which faculty to choose after scoring 62% in science?
  8. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  9. Best careers after completion of 12th with PCB?
  10. Which Exams can I appear for better career having completed 12th class with PCB?
  11. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering course after completion of 12th Class with 97% of marks?
  12. Best college in Tamil Nadu for Genetic Engineering? Scope of Genetic Engineering in India?
  13. Am I eligible for admission in Genetic engineering? I am a BSc student with Biology
  14. What are the courses offered in BIPC?
  15. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  16. Which are the top 10 institutes for Genetic Engineering course in the World? How to get admission in these institutions?
  17. How can I go for PG in Genetic engineering after completing BSc with Biology
  18. Percentage needed to apply for MSc Genetic Engineering? What is the procedure?
23rd July 2015, 10:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should we have to study both Biology and Mathematics in grade 12 to get admission in top Genetic engineering college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
We study mathematics and biology in grade 11. Should we have to study both biology and mathematics in grade 12 or what should be the major subject biology or mathematics in grade 12 to get admission in top genetic engineering college?
No, Mathematics is not required for study in Genetic engineering.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with physics, chemistry and biology from a recognized university are eligible to study in Genetic Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?