19th August 2013, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I go for PG in Genetic engineering after completing BSc with Biology

I have completed B.Sc with biology and want to go for PG in Genetic Engineering.Am I eligible for it??If I am What is its criteria?Also suggest me the University which is near J & K?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for admission in Genetic engineering? I am a BSc student with Biology
  4. How to do genetic engineering after completing BSc(Botany)?
  5. Will I have to appear for Biology CET to get into Genetic Engineering?
  6. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  7. How can I join the genetic engineering course after completing intermediate with biology, Physics and chemistry? Am I eligible to go for it?
  8. Genetic engineering after 12th standard with Biology?
  9. Is it necessary to have Maths and Biology to opt for Genetic Engineering? Best colleges for Genetic Engineering
  10. Can I do Genetic engineering after completing BSc Microbiology? Do I need to clear any entrance exam?
  11. Can I do genetic engineering after completing graduation in BSc Biotechnology?
  12. How to take admission in genetic engineering? Can I get admission after passing 12th with Biology
  13. Can I join Genetic Engineering after 12th without having Maths in 11th? Which colleges in India offer Genetic Engineering course?
  14. Is it compulsory to have Biology as your subjects in 12th to do genetic engineering?
  15. Is biology necessary in 12th for genetic engineering?
  16. How to do genetic engineering after passing 12th physics, chemistry, biology
  17. Is it necessary to have Mathematics in 12th for doing Genetic Engineering? -- [New]
  18. Is Physics, Chemistry and Biology good for taking genetic engineering course?
5th September 2017, 07:20 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I go for PG in Genetic engineering after completing BSc with Biology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed B.Sc with biology and want to go for PG in Genetic Engineering.Am I eligible for it??If I am What is its criteria?Also suggest me the University which is near J & K?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for post graduation degree in genetics after completing your B.SC degree in biology. After completing your bachelor of science in biological science the best option to study for PG degree in genetic engineering is M.SC genetic engineering course. Here Below are details regarding M.SC genetic engineering course:-

Qualification Requirement:- Minimum qualification required to apply for M.SC genetic engineering is B.Tech in genetic engineering or B.SC in Biological sciences, Genetics, Life science, Biotechnology from government recognized institute.

Duration of M.Sc Genetic Engineering Course:- Duration of post gradation degree in genetic engineering is 2 years.

Reputed Institutes Offer M.SC Genetic Engineering:-

1). Bharath University Chennai.

2). Aryabhatta Knowledge University Patna.

3). Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University Jaipur.

4). Kuvempu University karnataka.

5). Indian Institute of Science Bangalore.

6). SRM University Chennai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?