28th February 2018, 12:32 PM
soniyamerin

Which software and networking courses to learn to get job in IT companies after graduating in Biotechnology?

I am B.Tech Biotechnology degree holder candidate. I want a job in IT company. So, which software course or networking course I should learn which are in demand nowadays by most of IT companies?

19th May 2018, 07:03 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Which software and networking courses to learn to get job in IT companies after graduating in Biotechnology?

You can learn programming languages which are trending these days and are in good demand by IT companies.
  1. PHP
  2. Laravel
  3. Yii Framework
  4. JavaScript
  5. JQuery
  6. ReactJS
  7. NodeJS
  8. .NET
  9. C#
  10. SAP, etc.

Note that learning only one programming language will not offer you job, you must have knowledge of multiple languages to get jobs into IT companies. For example, JavaScript is used in php and in .NET also. So, you must have knowledge of javascript.
25th September 2018, 03:28 PM
priyavasudevan2202

Smile Re: Which software and networking courses to learn to get job in IT companies after graduating in Biotechnology?

If you're a fresher/recent graduate, learn Web Designing course can be of great use.

If you're an experienced professional, learning Angular JS, Node JS or React JS can be of great help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?