31st August 2015, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

What are the basic software courses which I need to do to get job in software companies?

I am pursuing electronics and communication engineering and I am totally illiterate about computers. I would like to know the basic software courses in which a person needs to be well versed in, in order to get a decent job in top mnc's like Wipro, tcs, Mahindra satyam etc. please give a detail reply

Related Questions:
  1. What are the essential software knowledge for a fresher before entering into job?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a job as a software engineer in software companies?
  3. Options available other than M.Tech after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  4. Unable to apply in software companies having less then 60% in B.Sc
  5. Companies in which I can attain a job after completing BDS? Any chance for pharma or software companies?
  6. Courses for getting a job in software or hardware companies after B.Tech?
  7. Will it be possible for me to get a good software job after scoring 49% marks in 12th? -- [New]
  8. Courses and job opportunities after completing software engineering? Are software engineers eligible fr the job in ISRO?
  9. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
  10. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  11. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  12. Detailed information regarding M.Sc. Electronics & Telecommunications course?
  13. Difference between software development job and software engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for M.Tech in computer science or information technology after doing B.E in mechanical engineering?
  15. What type of jobs are available for me after doing BCA?
  16. Can I get good Job in Software Companies having an academic gap of 5 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?
  17. List of software companies offering job for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  18. Scope of Integrated M.Tech in Software companies? What should I do to get job in IT company?
31st August 2015, 07:53 PM
candycrush

Default Re: What are the basic software courses which I need to do to get job in software companies?

Since you are totally illiterate about computer you are required to put in sincerely efforts from your side to get a decent job and that the effort should be a systematic way he.

First get yourself a PC or laptop as this will be very useful to learn and practice at home.

Join any computer training indtitute and then learn the following courses serially.

1. Computer basics and Ms-officer.

2. Dtp

3. C language

4. Java programming .

Core softwares of the Etc branch of engineering.

1. MATLAB

2. VB
31st August 2015, 11:24 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the basic software courses which I need to do to get job in software companies?

**There are many courses along with the institutes that offer the courses of computer training to the students and that can give them jobs as well after completion of the course.

**some courses that can help you----

*Java Technologies .

*NET Technologies .

*Computer Applications.

*LAMP Technologies

*Hardware & Networking .

*Cisco Programs

**The above mentioned are the courses that are offered at the NIIT’s.

***You can also join the institute of professional accountants of India

**The institute offers the following courses----

::Basic computer courses.

::Tally courses.

::Advance Excel courses.

~After completion of the above mentioned courses you can join as any of the under mentioned-

::Computer Operator.

::Tally Operator.

::MIS Executive...
1st September 2015, 12:02 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely we will let you know the basic software courses required to get a Software jobs is as follows.

<> C, C++ ,c#

<> Java

<> Data Structures

<> Unix, Linux

<> MS Office

<> VB.NET

<> Oracle etc.,

If you have a command on these courses definitely the chances to get a job is very high.These are not enough to get a software job and also you need to have a good percentage of marks through out of your education career.

And also you are good at Communication and Softskills.
1st September 2015, 12:54 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing electronics and communication engineering and I am totally illiterate about computers. I would like to know the basic software courses in which a person needs to be well versed in, in order to get a decent job in top mnc's like Wipro, tcs, Mahindra satyam etc. please give a detail reply
In many of the IT companies they want sound knowledge in Algorithms and Data Structures, Coding Skills, Problem solving skills, good communication skill and never give up attitude. These are the main requirement in IT companies so you can study these in details apart from your regular engineering graduation. Apart from the Technical qualification you must have good communication and knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?