26th March 2011, 10:07 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

ICWAI Cost and Management Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The Cost and Management Accounting Paper is an important paper regarding this course. The duration of the examination of this paper is of three hours and the maximum marks that could be obtained in this paper are 100. There are total 8 questions in this paper. Out of these 8 questions, question no. 1 is compulsory and 5 more questions are required to be answered correctly from the remaining 7 questions. The question paper is subjective type with some objective questions. There is no negative marking in this paper. There are some questions which are either match making, short notes or numerical type questions. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/icwai-cost-...unting-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. PTU MBA Accounting For Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I Company Accounts Cost and Management Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Chartered Accountancy-Integrated Professional Competence Course Examination - Group I Cost Accounting and Financial Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Mangalore University Commerce SYBCom-3rd Sem Cost and Management Accounting Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. How to do ICWA after completing B.Com and while working in Account department
  6. ICWAI Financial Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Which is the best course for me after completing MBA in finance?
  8. What is ICWA and its duration?
  9. ICWAI previous years financial accounting question papers?
  10. Can I do ICWA course in Kerala? Details about the college?
  11. DOEACC B Level Course-Accounting and Financial Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. List best books for Cost and Management Accounting course? -- [New]
  13. Fee structure and detailed information regarding CWA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Previous year Question Papers for Financial Accounting for ICWAI course?
  15. How to do ICWA after completing B.Com and while working in Account Department
  16. Can I take admission in ICWA after passing 12th from commerce
  17. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship -Management Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. What is the fee structure and duration for ICWA?
1st November 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: ICWAI Cost and Management Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

I need previous question papers for management accounting3 module 2 for unisa students
24th February 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: ICWAI Cost and Management Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

how does south africa value cost and managent accounting
12th October 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i need objective type of questions about cost and managment accounting to prepare for competitive exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?