21st August 2011, 08:13 PM
vaishali tyagi

Solved question papers of descriptive English, Maths, Reasoning, General Awareness and Computers?

plz send me solved question paper of descriptive english and maths,reasoning,gernal awairnessand computers on my email id [email protected]

8th September 2011, 04:17 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Solved question papers of descriptive English, Maths, Reasoning, General Awareness and Computers?

I am attaching some solved papers of bank. you can take help from these.
it will helpful for you.
18th January 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers of descriptive English, Maths, Reasoning, General Awareness and Computers?

i wannna know that how many subjects will be there in net/set examination an wat type of subject in 3 papers of net/set an m appeared for m.com 1st year so wat type of subject do i select for 2nd paper.n how can i study at home wihout any classes
18th January 2012, 09:08 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Some question papers of descriptive English, Maths, Reasoning, General Awareness and Computers are attached below:

hope they are helpful.

practice them and also buy a book from the market and practice all the time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?