16th September 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Suggested books for GATE Electrical engineering?

sir/madam is the book " gateway to gate eletrical engineering" by ashish dixit and ankit kumar singh of upkar publcation is good for gate preparation ..???i am confused about to follow which competitive books for gate preparation ... please help me...

19th September 2014, 11:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suggested books for GATE Electrical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/madam is the book " gateway to gate eletrical engineering" by ashish dixit and ankit kumar singh of upkar publcation is good for gate preparation ..???i am confused about to follow which competitive books for gate preparation ... please help me...
Best Books for GATE exam for Electrical Engineering

GATE 2013: Electrical Engineering
Author: G. K. Publisher
Publisher: G. K. Publishers (2012)
Rs. 473

GATE - 2013 : Electrical Engg Solved Papers 5th Edition
Author: ME Team
Publisher: Made Easy Publications (2012)
Rs. 224

GATE 2013 Electrical Engineering
Author: ACE Engineering Academy
Publisher: ACE Engineering Publications (2013)
Rs. 605

GATE Tutor Electrical Engineering
Author: Bhavin Juneja, Prashant Bharti, Gaurav Goel
Publisher: Arihant Publications (2012)
Rs. 632

19th September 2014, 06:52 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. It is an objective exam of 100 marks and comprises of 65 question in which 15 marks are for Mathematics and 15 marks are for Aptitude and Verbal Test.

Here I am providing you some of the best reference books for GATE Electrical Engineering preparation:

>>Power Electronics by P.S Bhimbra

>>Network Analysis by Chakravorty.

>>Electrical Machines by D.P Nagrath and I.J Kothari.

>>Power System by C.L Wadhwa

>>Control System by B.S Manke.

>>Electromagnetic field theory by Sadiku

>>Measurement and Instrumentation by A.K Sawhney

>>Analog and Digital Electronics by Gayakwad

This was all about reference books for core subjects. The book which you have mentioned is good but I will suggest you to go for Nodia Publication books for objective and practice questions for GATE exam.

You can also go for correspondence course from MADE EASY which will provide you all required study materials for better preparation.

Thanks.
21st June 2023, 07:12 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

For GATE Electrical Engineering preparation, here are two highly recommended books that cover the major topics of the syllabus:

"GATE Guide Electrical Engineering" by G.K. Publications: This book provides a comprehensive overview of the GATE Electrical Engineering syllabus. It includes theory, solved examples, practice questions, and previous years' question papers. The book covers topics such as Electric Circuits, Signals and Systems, Electrical Machines, Power Systems, Control Systems, and more.

"GATE Tutor 2023: Electrical Engineering" by Arihant Experts: This book offers in-depth coverage of the GATE Electrical Engineering syllabus. It includes theoretical concepts, practice questions, and previous years' solved papers. The book covers subjects like Electromagnetic Theory, Power Electronics, Analog and Digital Electronics, Measurement and Instrumentation, Network Theory, and more.

In addition to these books, you can also refer to standard textbooks for specific subjects to gain a deeper understanding. Here are a few recommended textbooks:

"Electric Machines" by D.P. Kothari and I.J. Nagrath
"Power Systems Engineering" by Nagrath and Kothari
"Control Systems Engineering" by Norman S. Nise
"Signals and Systems" by Alan V. Oppenheim, Alan S. Willsky, and S. Hamid Nawab
"Digital Electronics" by Morris Mano
"Microprocessors and Microcontrollers" by A.P. Godse and D.A. Godse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?