25th December 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

After pursuing BSc IT and graduation with Physics what should be done?

i m pursuing both bsc(IT) & graduation with physics in which field i will get perfect career?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Sc in Physics being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc?
  2. How to apply for MBA after graduating in BSc Electronics? Where can I apply?
  3. How to do PG after completing graduation in BSc Physics?
  4. Am i eligible to write KVPY exam after pursuing BSc physics hons
  5. How to get enrolled in IIT for MSc in Physics? I am currently pursuing BSc electronics from Delhi University
  6. What are the career options after BSc in law?
  7. Where can I apply for further education after completing graduation in BSc Physics?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of Graduation with B.Sc in Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which graduation course I should opt for taking research line physics in future? -- [New]
  10. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  11. What is the future in the Banking Field? I am pursuing BSc Computer final year after completing graduation? What should be the percentage in graduation?
  12. How to do MS from abroad after my graduation? I am doing BSc physics honors from Delhi University
  13. Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics
  14. How to join Indian Army after completing graduation in BSc IT?
  15. Comparison between BSc IT and Physics?
  16. What should I do after BSc IT? I am pursuing last year BSc IT
  17. Which branch in M.Sc Physics is a good choice for me being a candidate pursuing B.Sc with Maths, Physics and Computer Science?
  18. Can I pursue Genetic Engineering without having Maths in 11th and 12th classes?
26th December 2011, 09:50 AM
jayendra gaur

Default Re: After pursuing BSc IT and graduation with Physics what should be done?

you can get into any field related to mathematics or physics as It has become a common requirement in every field.but even if you want then you can make your carrer inton It also by doing either MCA or any other course from outside of your interest.
27th December 2011, 07:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After pursuing BSc IT and graduation with Physics what should be done?

You can find job opportunities in both IT and physics fields. With the boom in IT filed you can find more opportunities in IT. It will be a good option to do a post graduation like M.Sc IT or MCA. You can find vacancies in many software companies like Infosys, IBM, Wipro, etc. These firms conduct written test and interview for recruiting. You can also find vacancies in many public sector firms after MCA like ISRO, ONGC, etc. You can also apply for tests conducted by RRB, UPSC, SSC, Public Sector banks, PSC, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?