26th June 2010, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

ST.Johns PG medical entrance exam: Any preference for RC christians? Fee structure?

Sir,i want to know the details of st.johns pg medical entrance exam.whether there is any preference for RC christians?can we opt 2 Pg courses before the exam?what about the fees structure for PG?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  2. What is the Entrance Test to pursue M.Sc in Medical Anatomy in Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal? Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course? Important Dates regarding this Entrance Exam?
  3. Which are the medical entrance exams that I can answer after 12th? What is the fee structure of the medical colleges?
  4. Details about the fee structure of Sri Ramchandra Medical College? Fee structure of those?
  5. What is the minimum fee structure for admission of medical colleges in Karnataka? -- [New]
  6. What is the fee structure for private medical college?
  7. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  8. When can I join Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course? Will there be any Entrance Exam for this? Fee structure for this course?
  9. Which are the private medical colleges in Bangladesh? What is their fee structure?
  10. How to get the AIMS medical entranc exam application form? Fee structure of the courses?
  11. Any preference for RC Christian for MBBS admission? Annual Fee structure for MBBS course?
  12. Which are the medical colleges in India and their fee structure?
  13. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  14. How much will it cost for a general caste student to study MBBS?
  15. What is the fee structure of a new medical college?
  16. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure?
  18. What is the fee structure for medical entrance test?
27th June 2010, 03:02 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ST.Johns PG medical entrance exam: Any preference for RC christians? Fee structure?

Hello friend,

St. Johns Medical College has got 50% seats reserved for the religious sisters and ladies and 18% seats reserved for the SC/ST/OBC.
The Amount charged as tution fee for each term is Rs.95,000 along with Rs.30,000 during the time of admission.
27th June 2010, 02:50 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Cool Re: ST.Johns PG medical entrance exam: Any preference for RC christians? Fee structure?

Dear friend you can take admission on the merit list bases of entrance exams. Forms comes nearly in december which has exam in feb.
28th June 2010, 08:00 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

Default Re: ST.Johns PG medical entrance exam: Any preference for RC christians? Fee structure?

~You need to satisfy the eligibility criterias to apply for admissions into it's various courses.

~you cannot opt for the courses , you must have to appear in the exam and the courses will be provided to the students on the basis of counselling session which start after the conduction of examination .

~The St. John’s Medical College conducts an admission process for admission to its Post Graduate Medical courses.

~the PG Medical Courses which are available at the campus are Anaesthesia , Anatomy , Bio Chemistry , Community Medicine , etc...

~you must need to have done MBBS from an institute recognised by Indian Medical Council. The candidates who will complete their internship before starting of course can also apply. Also a candidate should be under 45 years of age.

~forms are available all over india from the month of december and the exam is conducted in the mid of february ..

~The Amount charged as tution fee for each term is Rs.95,000 along with Rs.30,000 during the time of admission and there is 50% reservations to the religious sisters

~for more details , you can visit the official webpage of ST. John's medival college
http://www.stjohns.in

best of luck!!
|satish|
16th July 2010, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

pls inform me the any private medical college in maharastra where total course fee for mbbs course is with in rs.10 lakh in 2010 also procedure for taking admission be advised.
20th April 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

hello,
i'm swetha frm hyderabad. can i apply for MD course from st.johns medical college. pls tell me the entire procedure!
10th May 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

do u hav any preference for RC christian?wat is annual fee structure for mbbs?
15th May 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

sir, ii hv passed 2nd pu with 82/ in PCB. i belong to RC, is there any preference for rc, i want to get an application form,can i collect through online ......plz reply..............
31st May 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

sir , i hav completed my mbbs and now looking for a pg seat.i am an rc catholics from mangalore.is it possible to avail for admissions without giving the st.johns enterance exam?
18th November 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

plz inform the st.johns entrance exam date
12th December 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: ST.Johns PG medical entrance exam: Any preference for RC christians? Fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello,
i'm swetha frm hyderabad. can i apply for MD course from st.johns medical college. pls tell me the entire procedure!
yes,u can apply for md course...all the best..
30th December 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

any reservation for economically backward RC christian.?
8th April 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello,I'm Karishma,
I am the student of class 12th in St.Mary's Hindi Medium Inter College Mauranipur Dt.-Jhansi (U.P.) and I am a Catholic Christian.So can I admission in your college-St John Bangalore for M.B.B.S.My subject are Bio,Phy,Che,Eng.Please tell me your answer.
19th March 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I am rc christen. my daughter want to join mbbs for the year 2013-14 . pl I want to know the feestcture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?