21st November 2010, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

How to get the AIMS medical entranc exam application form? Fee structure of the courses?

sir..
How can i get the Application form for AIMS medical entrance exam(MBBS/BDS) . What is the fee structure for those courses. kindly reply

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of BHM courses in AIMS college?
  2. AIIMS PG entrance exam? Fee structure details?
  3. Procedure to fill and deposit the fee for Haryana PMT? Fee structure for MBBS course in Pt. BD medical college?
  4. How to apply for this years medical entrance exam? If there is single entrance test then do we have to fill the application form like earlier? Date of exam notification?
  5. Online application form for MBBS entrance exam? What is the fee structure for it?
  6. Fee structure of all medical colleges in India including Amrita Institute of Medical Science? Date of sale of application form of AFMC and JIPMER?
  7. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  8. Total fee structure for MBBS course in management quota in Private College in India? Last date for submission of application form in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  10. Admission to Anna University is done on what basis?
  11. How to download application form for MBBS from official website of Tripura medical college? What's the fee structure?
  12. What is the fee structure of AFMC? Is there any seperate application fee
  13. What is the duration of B.Ed course? Which is the best university? How will I get the application form? Fee structure of it?
  14. How can I get the Application form for B.Ed course of Government B.Ed Colleges? What is the fee structure of B.Ed in Government Colleges? -- [New]
  15. List of medical courses available in Ukraine other than MBBS course? Eligibility criteria with fee structure?
  16. What is the difference between medical and clinical biochemistry? Is there any distance education present for those courses? What is the fee structure?
  17. Availability of form, date of exam and fee structure for female candidates?
  18. Where to get WBJEE 2016 application form?
23rd November 2010, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get the AIMS medical entranc exam application form? Fee structure of the courses?

The pattern of admission to MBBS in AIMS Entrance alone or entrance marks
28th November 2010, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get the AIMS medical entranc exam application form? Fee structure of the courses?

WHEN IS AIMS FORM RELEASING?WHEN WE HAVE TO FILL AIMS FORM?
29th November 2010, 06:31 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

The notification of AIIS entrance exam has not been issued yet.

Application form for AIMS, 2011 is expected to be available in the 1st week of january till 1st week of february in designated branches of SBI. forms can also be requested by sending a DD to AIIMS unit.

Important dates (tentative):

Date of exam - 1st week of june 2011
application form availability - mid jan. to 3rd week of feb.
date of submission - last week of feb
5th February 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

i am 10 2 Sci with PCB 51% Age: 23. Can I appear AIIMS Ent Exams 2011.?
8th February 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

i want to knw d fee for mbbs course in amrita m.c.
pls reply
13th February 2011, 01:47 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to the latest syllabus :-
The notification of AIIS entrance exam has not been issued yet.

Application form for AIMS, 2011 is expected to be available in the 1st week of january till 1st week of february in designated branches of SBI. forms can also be requested by sending a DD to AIIMS unit.

Important dates (tentative):

Date of exam - 1st week of june 2011
application form availability - mid jan. to 3rd week of feb.
date of submission - last week of feb
Thanks.
All the best.
25th February 2011, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

sir,please tell me in which branch of SBI IN HIMANCHAL PRADESH FORMS ARE AVAILABLE
5th March 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

fee structure of mbbs in amruta institute
11th May 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

there nanotechnology course in VIT
18th August 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

respected sir, my name is ?Ashok P.V.D, writing u from Andhra. I have completed my ug in russia, and completed my internship for 12months in gutur dated from June 13 2010 to June 2011. How to get the medical enterance exam application form fo MD,MS?for november and Fee structure? Requestin you to Kindly reply me if possible, thanking you, Ashok. My email id- [email protected].
24th September 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
My daughter is doing internship at Kurnool Medical college and competing in March, 2012. Whether she is eligible for PG entrance for 2012. If, yes then what is the procedure to apply
and also inform us other details like how to download application, exam fee where we have to pay and address application to be sent etc.

regards
T.MURALI KRISHNA
[email protected]
24th October 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

eligibility for aims exam
7th December 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

give me the instruction of online form fill up & the address at my mail [email protected]
11th December 2011, 07:01 PM
sredharr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir..
How can i get the Application form for AIMS medical entrance exam(MBBS/BDS) . What is the fee structure for those courses. kindly reply
for our question
28th December 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

How to get the AIMS medical entrance exam application form?
what is the last date to apply the application form?
26th February 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

CAN I STILL APPLY FOR AIMS MEDICAL ENTRANCE.IS THE LAST DATE FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATION OVER? DTD 26/2/2012
1st January 2013, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

How we get admition in government M.B.B.S. College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?