8th December 2020, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Custom Officer for a 20 years old BBA graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed BBA and scored 70% marks. I am 20 years of age and my aim is to become a Custom Officer. Kindly let me know about the steps through which I can achieve my aim?

10th December 2020, 05:46 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Custom Officer for a 20 years old BBA graduate?

To become officer in Custom department candidates have to appear and qualify in UPSC CSE or SSC CGL examination.

The required eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit varies with examination and also relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

Examination is conducted in various stages and mandatory for candidates to qualify in all the stages of examination.

For more information about the examination pattern and syllabus visit at www.upsc.gov.in or www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?