2nd September 2012, 02:55 PM
stupidcupid0237

Requirements to become a Custom Officer? I am a B.Com graduate and aged 24 years

hi
i m a B.com Graduate Age: 24years.
I would be very happy to know the actual requirements to become a Custom Officer.
How and where I can apply for Custom Officer?

23rd October 2012, 07:20 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to become a Custom Officer? I am a B.Com graduate and aged 24 years

hi,
[IMG]www.customs.gov.au/webdata/minisites/april99/images/pixdrgsummit0.jpg[/IMG]
Basic Qualifications to became a customs officer:
An individuals must meet the following basic qualifications before applying for a position as a Custom Protection Officer:
-Pass any State-required training or other qualifications for licensing
-Be at least 18 years old or minimum age required by your State
-Be able to work flexible schedules
-Have a high school diploma or GED
-Have reliable transportation
-Not use illegal drugs. You must be able to pass a drug test with negative results (except when undergoing documented medical treatment).
-Be able to pass an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable
-Pass a State licensing test if you will be driving a company-owned or client-provided vehicle
-Be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if you were in the military
-Be able to successfully complete all training required for the position
Good luck
23rd October 2012, 10:07 PM
vikalp12

Default Re: Requirements to become a Custom Officer? I am a B.Com graduate and aged 24 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidcupid0237 View Post
hi
i m a B.com Graduate Age: 24years.
I would be very happy to know the actual requirements to become a Custom Officer.
custom officer most probably should conduct by state
PSC, every year, so wait for the notification
12th October 2013, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

i m pursing b.com degree . my question is after b.com which is the best post graduate m.com or mba????????????
24th January 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

If someone have less than 55%(supposed range between 52%-55% so is eligible for custom officers examinations???
3rd March 2015, 05:54 PM
santosh kamathe

Post Re: Requirements to become a Custom Officer? I am a B.Com graduate and aged 24 years

hi
i m a B.com Graduate Age: 23years.
15th November 2015, 11:55 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility required to become a Custom Officer are following:-

-UPSC conducts civil services exam for recruitment in Indian Revenue Services(Customs and Central Excise).

-The candidate should have completed graduation degree from a recognized university.

-The candidate age should be in between 21 years to 30 years.

-The civil services exam comprises of

* Civil Services Aptitude Test(CSAT)

*Civil Services Main Exam

*Personality Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?