4th June 2014, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I start my graduation degree after 12th? Name of colleges in India for Bachelor degree in Computer science?

Hello, i'm a stdent of class 12 (arts stream). I want to do my Bachelor degree with computer science.
So, can i start my Bachelor degree after 12th class?
Or, please tell me some name of collages(india) where it would possible, thank you.

18th July 2014, 01:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I start my graduation degree after 12th? Name of colleges in India for Bachelor degree in Computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, i'm a stdent of class 12 (arts stream). I want to do my Bachelor degree with computer science.
So, can i start my Bachelor degree after 12th class?
Or, please tell me some name of collages(india) where it would possible, thank you.
The applicant who is interested in Computer science, may apply for the B. Sc Computer science or a BCA course after completing 12th standard. But, being a 12th standard Arts stream student you are not eligible for B. Sc and BCA course. Mathematics subject is important to apply for BCA course. So, as per you are educational qualification you are not eligible for BCA and B. Sc course

Eligibility Criteria for BCA course:-

-Applicant must have completed 12th standard with mathematics subject from recognized university.
-Applicant must have scored at least 50% (45% required for reserved category candidates) in 12th standard.
-Applicant age should not be above 23 years of age.

Best Career option after 12th Arts:-

-Bachelor of Arts
-Bachelor of Commerce
-Bachelor of Bank Management
-Bachelor of Business Administration
-Institute of Chartered Accountant of India
-Institute of Company Secretary of India
-Integrated LLB Course.
26th July 2014, 12:34 PM
pitbuljain
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I start my graduation degree after 12th? Name of colleges in India for Bachelor degree in Computer science?

Lots of institute you can search easily using internet . you can search state level college here there many college easily you get the admission.

Cheers

Nodia publication-Gate exam 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?