27th September 2011, 10:47 PM
Vaishnavi Acharya

Which stream to choose after passing B.Com Comp?

i am persuing my degree second year.. (B.com comp). Could you suggest me which stream to choose after my UG?? i want to go for MBA..., whats your suggestion sir??
waitinf for your reply....

29th September 2011, 08:32 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to choose after passing B.Com Comp?

if you want to do MBA then obviously it is good. surely you can do that if you are interested. now a days the opportunity after completion of MBA course is very high. but for this you should do your MBA from a reputed institution.

i will suggest you to appear in MBA entrance examination like CAT, MAT etc and try do a very good score in the entrance examination and take admission in the best institution for which you will get chance.

as you are from commerce stream then i will suggest you to do MBA in Finance. this will be best for you. but if you are interested in other stream of MBA then also you may do. try to take that stream which is good in your institution. first try to get job from your institute campus otherwise you will get job from outside. there are so many opportunity after MBA.

you may also do master degree in Commerce field. there are also good opportunity in commerce field. you may join as lecturer in institute or you may join in company as accountant or any other post. there are also post available in banking sector for commerce candidate you may try for that.

best of luck.
29th September 2011, 08:50 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream to choose after passing B.Com Comp?

hi friend
if you want to do MBA then obviously it is good. surely you can do that if you are interested. now a days the opportunity after completion of MBA course is very high. but for this you should do your MBA from a reputed institution.

i will suggest you to appear in MBA entrance examination like CAT, MAT etc and try do a very good score in the entrance examination and take admission in the best institution for which you will get chance.

as you are from commerce stream then i will suggest you to do MBA in Finance. this will be best for you. but if you are interested in other stream of MBA then also you may do. try to take that stream which is good in your institution. first try to get job from your institute campus otherwise you will get job from outside. there are so many opportunity after MBA.

you may also do master degree in Commerce field. there are also good opportunity in commerce field. you may join as lecturer in institute or you may join in company as accountant or any other post. there are also post available in banking sector for commerce candidate you may try for that.

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?