23rd February 2017, 08:42 AM
shailu5931

Which stream of MBA is good for BE Civil holder in between Construction Management and Infrastructure Management?

Hello sir, I have completed BE with Civil branch and now want to study MBA course. Which stream should I choose in between Construction Management and Infrastructure Management?

Related Questions:
  1. Advance Construction Management" (PGPACM) or "Infrastructure Development & Management" (PGPIDM) or Executive "MBA in Real Estate Management"
  2. M.Tech in Construction Management or MBA in Construction Management, which one is better?
  3. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  4. Which stream of MBA will be more beneficial for a person with Civil Engineering background?
  5. Scope of PG in construction management for females? What are the best Post Graduation options for female civil engineers?
  6. What is the best thing to do after Civil Engineering? MBA, M.E., M.Tech or UPSC Civils? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student
  8. What are the various MBA course to apply after completion of B.Sc course?
  9. How to do full time MBA in Construction Management after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  10. Scope of PG in construction management for females? Which course is beneficial for females, PG construction management or M.Tech in any other Civil engineering stream?
  11. How good is the Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure Management (REUIM) in NICMAR?
  12. Am I eligible to join MBA in construction management after doing B.Tech IT? List of the colleges for construction management
  13. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  14. M.TECH in construction management or MBA? What to choose?
  15. What is the actual difference between M.Sc in Construction Management and MBA in Construction Management?
  16. Can I get job after completion of MS(Construction Management) in USA?
  17. How to do Construction Management through distance? Is there any scope to enter in Architectural Line after B.Tech in civil engineering
  18. Careers in Management after graduation in Civil Engineering?
29th July 2017, 02:32 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream of MBA is good for BE Civil holder in between Construction Management and Infrastructure Management?

=> As per my suggestion you can go for Master of Business Administration in Infrastructure Management rather than Construction Management.

=> Master of Business Administration in Infrastructure Management is a postgraduate Infrastructure Management course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

The name of best college for you are given below.

BEST COLLEGE FOR YOU

1. Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management - IIITM Gwalior, Gwalior

2. Sharda University - SU, Noida

3. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies - UPES, Dehradun
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?