3rd September 2011, 06:20 PM
kaushalgudia

Which stream should I choose for MBA after completing BA from PU?

hi,
i have done my B.A from P.U. I want to do MBA. by i confuse that which stream is useful for me. please suggest me. tell me as soon as possible

thanks
aarti

19th April 2012, 03:05 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose for MBA after completing BA from PU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushalgudia View Post
hi,
i have done my B.A from P.U. I want to do MBA. by i confuse that which stream is useful for me. please suggest me. tell me as soon as possible

thanks
aarti
If you really want to pursue MBA from a recognised institution/university you should first sit for entrance examination like CAT/MAT. This will help you get admission in the best business schools in India. Some college/university have their own entrance examination as well. All the reputed colleges/university which takes admission on the basis of entrance examination, provide campus interviews with the best in National as well as International market.

As far as your choice is concerned you should first analyze your credentials, look into your interest and the kind of sector/industry you would like to build your career into and then take your decision. Talking to your teachers will also help you as they would know your talent, skills and knowledge, which will be fruitful to take a decision. The other thing you should consider is what the market and opportunities would be like after two years i.e after you complete your MBA degree course.

Different streams in MBA (HR, Finance and Investment, Marketing, Information Technology, Event management, Real State management, NGO Management etc) have different job profiles and opportunities.

Look into the job prospect of all these management courses, relate and analyze it with your skills and interest and then take the decision.
As i have stated earlier and saying again that you are the best judge to judge yourself.
10th September 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I have passed BA ( English literature) and pursuing MBA. I have cleared 2nd semester of MBA from Kota University Kota and now which stream choose in MBA after 2nd semeser. Please advice me as soon as possible.

Amit Kumar Bhalothia
7th March 2013, 09:45 AM
kalamandir

hi,,,,,,

stream should I choose for MBA after completing BA from PU

different streams in mba---

finance

hr

marketing

info.techno.

event mgmt.

ngo mgmt.

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?