28th December 2010, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Which stream to choose in 11th standard so that it helps me in getting into IIM for MBA in future?

dear sir/madam
presently i am in class 10 . My aim is to do mba in from a reputed IIM.so,i want to ask to that which stream should i choose in class 11?

30th December 2010, 10:10 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which stream to choose in 11th standard so that it helps me in getting into IIM for MBA in future?

Dear friend,

In the 10(+2) course, you must choose the commerce stream as you want to join the IIMs in future.

It will definitely help you to cope with the studies of IIM. The obvious choice for you is to take up commerce, in which you can also take an optional subject of your own choice.

It will be very much beneficial in case of studying at IIM.

Good luck!!
18th January 2011, 01:55 PM
Maxsteel

Default Re: Which stream to choose in 11th standard so that it helps me in getting into IIM for MBA in future?

Commerce or Arts(Economics) can help you in achieving your dreams to do MBA from IIMs. But make sure that you pass in class 11, 12 & in graduation with good numbers otherwise you will not be selected in IIM even on scoring 99% percentile in CAT.
22nd January 2011, 11:56 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

hi,

For your MBA programme,you can opt for commerce in the class 11.

And after your graduation you an write for CAT exam for MBA programmes in the following branches:

1.human resource management
2.finance.
3.Marketing.

The ISB,hyderabad has an annual package of 21 lakhs.

All the best for your career..
23rd January 2011, 08:16 PM
Harshita21

If you want to make your career in MBA from IIM then you can choose commerce with mathematics & Economics.

Because for entrance in IIM you need to clear the CAT exam that contain quantitative questions(one of the part is mathematics)

Economics , This will help you in MBA studies.
15th February 2011, 07:22 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

You are 10th now...
so in 12th you choose commerce as your stream.....
then do BBA as your graduation and from that time start preparing for CAT from any
good institute....
to get admission in IIM, you have to get 99 percentile in CAT..
so you understand how tough it is.
so prepare for it from the starting of the graduation level.
7th March 2011, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Which stream should i choose in 11th standard so that it helps in getting software engineering?
27th March 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

is it possible for the science students to do the cat entrance exam?
31st March 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Can i appear for cat exam if i have taken commerce as my main subject in 11th class without maths.
2nd April 2011, 03:28 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

You are very clear about your aim...

so commerce is the only stream for you.

after completing 10+2 with commerce, choose BBA as your graduation course, then prepare very hard for CAT.

CAT is the only exam through which you will get admission in IIMs.

And to get admission in IIM you have to score minimum 99%.

Its very very tough.

after cracking CAT, you can get admission in IIMs you want.

all the best.
7th April 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

should i join any institute lkie narayana or akash in 11th standard if i am takin non med....???
8th April 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Is Engineering and then MBA a good option?
8th April 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Is Engineering and then MBA a good option?
11th April 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam
how long is the iim mba course?
25th April 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

can i get into iim after doing bca
26th April 2011, 01:40 AM
Bullo

Ofcourse ..u should opt for Commerce..Its good to see that u hv decided ur ambition...well most of the people here have suggested u to opt for commerce..so just go for it..
wishing u all the luck for your future..
26th April 2011, 09:19 AM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

For your MBA programme,you can opt for commerce in the class 11.

And after your graduation you an write for CAT exam for MBA programmes in the following branches:

1.human resource management
2.finance.
3.Marketing.

The ISB,hyderabad has an annual package of 21 lakhs.

All the best for your career..
26th April 2011, 04:47 PM
aaqibyousf

Commerce will be the best stream.
6th June 2011, 09:19 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Science frd because science has very wide aspects in today's world so go for science ...
then complete engineering , HM ,Fashion Technology ... there after your graduation crack CAT exams ...
take care of math,English and reasoning ,,
good luck
8th June 2011, 05:02 AM
pongapandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir/madam
presently i am in class 10 . My aim is to do mba in from a reputed IIM.so,i want to ask to that which stream should i choose in class 11?
Dear student,
IIM do not ask you to do any particular stream in plus 2.So it is completely on your discretion and interest for which stream to continue with.

With regards..
Ravi
8th June 2011, 05:04 AM
pongapandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir/madam
how long is the iim mba course?
Dear student,
It is a course of 2 years with rigorous and perseverance.
21st June 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in Arts so can I still get jobs in bussiness fields and can I write exams like B. Com , BBA , MBA etc if I get very good marks Arts
1st July 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

can i do iim by taking pcm stream , is it advantage to me
5th July 2011, 01:10 AM
namit_sahu21
Member+

For getting admission into IIM for MBA you should opt commerce in you 10+2..
although you can get admission into IIM after completing your graduation in any subject but Commerce will be beneficial to you...

Best of luck...
24th February 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

which is good institution for preparing cat?
19th May 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

WITHOUT TAKING MATHS AS A SUBJECT IS IT IMPOSSIBLE TO SCORE GOOD PERCENTILE IN CAT EXAMINATION?
2nd June 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the full form of B.B.A/ What are the subjects associated with it/
26th July 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for CAT to get any of the IIM? what should be the status of preparation? which book to refer?
25th January 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Could you please tell me whether it is possible for me to do CA and then M.BA from IIM ?
11th October 2014, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,while i will do 2from science and graduation from arts.is it possible to give cat,and get admission in iim
9th July 2022, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I join iim and give cat exam after 12 it's possible without graduation can can taki addmission in iim and then give cat exam is it possible
Now I am in 11
14th July 2022, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

which stream to choose to make a career in Physical Education, from where I can do NCC course.

https://www.pw.live/ml-aggarwal-class-8-maths-solutions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?