17th November 2016, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose for pursuing Diploma in Hotel Management?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Diploma in Hotel Management so I want to know which stream should I choose for pursuing Diploma in Hotel Management? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I choose in 10+2 for pursuing Hotel Management?
  2. Which stream should I choose after class 10th for pursuing Hotel Management course? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management after diploma in automobile engineering?
  4. For pursuing Hotel Management after 12th which stream should I choose after 10th?
  5. Which stream should I choose after 10th so that I could pursue Hotel Management after 12th?
  6. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  7. Which stream should I choose for Hotel Management course to get a job in Airlines sector as an Air Hostess?
  8. Is Maths compulsory for pursuing Hotel Management (Chef)?
  9. What will happen to my career since I have lost my interest in B.Sc course?
  10. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  11. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector?
  12. Which stream should I select after passing 10th standard? I want to do hotel management
  13. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  14. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  15. Which is the best to choose for me career between diploma tourism management and hotel management? What are the hotels jobs that I can get after completing advanced diploma in tourism management?
  16. Which is the best course after inter for an MPC student other than B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Job in hotel management and tourism for Art stream students
  18. Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the total fee of Hotel Management course?
19th November 2016, 12:52 PM
Sweet6
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which stream should I choose for pursuing Diploma in Hotel Management?

You can choose any stream in which you are most interested.Only one thing you need to keep in your mind is that your education background must be from english medium.

Admission procedure:-

It is a bachelor degree course.The course duration is 3 years.You can apply for getting admission in Hotel management through entrance test which is conducted by university/college.

Percentage criteria:-

You need to have minimum 50% marks in 12th standard.

List of colleges offers Hotel Management course:-

Institute of Hotel Management ,Delhi

Dr Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management,Chandigarh

Institute of Hotel Management,Mumbai

Institute of Hotel Management,Chennai

Institute of Hotel Management,Kolkata

Oberoi school of Hotel Management
20th November 2016, 09:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose for pursuing Diploma in Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue Diploma in Hotel Management so I want to know which stream should I choose for pursuing Diploma in Hotel Management? Please answer as soon as possible.
If you have completed 10th standard from a recognized board then you are eligible for Diploma in Hotel Management course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
7th December 2016, 10:22 AM
SRIHMMumbai

TOP HOTEL MANAGEMENT COURSES TO DO AFTER 12TH STANDARD-

Bachelor of Hotel Management
Diploma in Hotel Management
B.Sc. in Hotel Management and Catering
B.B.A in Hotel and Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?