28th May 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose after 10th so that I could pursue Hotel Management after 12th?

I am a student of class 10th.for pursuing hotel management after 12th, which stream should i choose after 10th?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best stream to study for a hotel management aspirant?
  2. Am I eligible to get into hotel management after 12th if I have scored 80% marks in 10th?
  3. For pursuing Hotel Management after 12th which stream should I choose after 10th?
  4. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  5. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce? -- [New]
  6. How to pursue hotel management if my daughter has passed 10th class in Hyderabad? Can I join in any hotel management course after 10th?
  7. Which stream should I select after passing 10th standard? I want to do hotel management
  8. Future opportunities or options available without Maths and Economics in 10+2?
  9. Eligibility to pursue Hotel Management course for 10th standard student?
  10. Procedure to get admission in hotel management after 12th with commerce stream
  11. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  12. What subjects I need to take up in school to become air hostess in future?
  13. Is it mandatory to pursue BHM to study M.Sc in Hotel Management?
  14. Can I pursue hotel management after completion of BA?
  15. Can i do Hotel management after 12th with arts stream without giving any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should be my career options after 12th Class from commerce stream?
  17. Hotel Management or Architecture? Which one to choose after 12th and why?
  18. Job in hotel management and tourism for Art stream students
29th May 2011, 07:17 AM
stranger351

Default Re: Which stream should I choose after 10th so that I could pursue Hotel Management after 12th?

I think you have to with HM(Hotel management) stream.
Is i am joking..???
No i am not joking i will just tell you what should to do for going in Hotel Management field.
Now government introduce a stream in 11th class which name is HOTEL MANAGEMENT ..
So if you interested then you can go with this stream..
Now days Hotel management become very popular in our country..
Many students go with this course and it helps a lot to them for making their Career..
29th May 2011, 09:57 AM
Deb51

Default Re: Which stream should I choose after 10th so that I could pursue Hotel Management after 12th?

after 12th in any stream students are eligible for hotel management course. so you may choose any stream in 12th whatever you wish. you should choose in which stream you have good interest. it's better to take admission in science stream but if you think that you are not suitable for science then don't go for science. whatever you feel suitable for you choose that course only.
29th May 2011, 02:21 PM
nktrwt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of class 10th.for pursuing hotel management after 12th, which stream should i choose after 10th?
there is not specific stream required in 10+2 for doing hotel management. you can do hotel management after science, arts or commerce stream.
29th May 2011, 02:55 PM
mohit753

you can opt for any stream for pursuing hotel management
3rd June 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

i dont know which stream i should choose i am totally confuse please tell me
21st August 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

i can take any subject after 10th , so that i could make hotel management as my career ?
16th June 2012, 06:02 PM
chinmayXdas

Can HM be opted for after class 10th??
16th June 2012, 10:31 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

You need not be too worried about the combination of subjects to choose at 10+2 level as for the bachelor degree students from any stream can apply. You just need to maintain 50% at 10+2 level.

For diploma degree 45% in class 10 is mandatory.

Good luck
16th June 2012, 10:33 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

You need not be too worried about the combination of subjects to choose at 10+2 level as for the bachelor degree students from any stream can apply. You just need to maintain 50% at 10+2 level.

For diploma degree 45% in class 10 is mandatory.

Good luck
17th June 2012, 12:19 AM
kish4444

Dear friend....
If u want to do Hotel Management, you can take science, & commerce after 10th class.
And after 12th take admission in any recognized institute of hotel management.
17th June 2012, 10:36 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend ,

There is no such stream fixed for students if they want to pursue Hotel Management after 12th.

So , it totally depends on you that in which stream you are the most interested.

So , You can opt for any one from science / commerce / Arts after passing 10th exam but always keep in mind that you must choose the one in which you are the best because you do have to score a good percentage of marks in 12th so that you can set your self eligible for pursuing Hotel Management Course after 12th.

Hope the information will help you.
30th April 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

is hotel management course is sutable for girls
12th May 2014, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

can i choose hotel management as a career after choosing arts stream till class 12 or commerce is a better option? will i have any problems if i choose arts then opt for hotel management?
24th September 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i'm still in 10th and want to puruse hotel management after 12th? what should i take in 11th and 12th? please recommend a stream which will help me after 12th when i pursue hotel management
23rd September 2016, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Which course should i take related to HM if I want to do something related to traveling
Also plz tell which stream would it be better to take after class 10
22nd January 2017, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Hello I am ANUJ MADHU speaking from Mumbai . I am studying in 10th standard and Can I do commerce with any subject and clear out 12th standard with around 75% then is there any possibility of me getting good salary in hotel management. Though I am highly interested in doing hotel management.
7th March 2017, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

If i want to enter in hotel management after giving exam of 10 with the help of jexpo can i do that without any problem
8th December 2017, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I am in 10th std after 10th which stream should I do Arts, Commerce or Science and how much percentage is required after 10th and 12th std
22nd June 2018, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Which stream I would like to choose for hotel management should I do it with arts stream?
5th April 2019, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

What stream should i choose so that i could persue hotel management after class 10th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?