19th March 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Required Percentage of marks in BE to get admission for ME in Anna University?

how many percentage in be to get seat for anna univ in me.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to get admission in Loyolo ICam Engineering of Technology through Anna University Counseling?
  2. How much marks are required in 12th to get admission in Anna University for B.Tech(IT) course? Cutoff marks required for MBC? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Calcutta University if pursuing B.Com in IGNOU? Percentage required to get admission?
  4. Required Marks to score in 12th Class to get admission for Automobile Engineering in Anna University?
  5. Any chance to get admission in Anna University after scoring 978 marks in AP state board exam?
  6. Can I get admission to study in Anna University if scored 27.241 marks in TANCET-ME being a BC candidate?
  7. Percentage of marks required in B.Sc for getting scholarship from Cambridge University? Admission criteria for colleges under Cambridge university?
  8. How much marks are required to get admission in Anna University for Civil Engineering(SC category)? What are the other options except Automobile and Mechanical?
  9. Can I get admission in any government college under Anna University after scoring 39.8 marks in TANCET M.E?
  10. Cutoff marks required to join SRM and Anna University for B.Arch course?
  11. What's the cut-off marks for applying for Anna university engineering counselling?
  12. Any chance of admission in anna university after scoring 91% marks in 12th and a rank under 2 Lakhs?
  13. How much marks are required to do aeronautics engineering in Anna University?
  14. What's the minimum marks required in TANCET to join MBA course in Anna University?
  15. What qualities are needed for doing job in Infosys? -- [New]
  16. After M.Ed can I do PhD in Education? What other higher studies options are there?
  17. Am I eligible for admission in B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication under Anna University after passing 12th with 48% marks?
  18. Percentage required in 12th class to get admission for B.Com honors from Jammu University?
19th May 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Percentage of marks in BE to get admission for ME in Anna University?

what percentage should we have to enter into anna university
8th February 2013, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Percentage of marks in BE to get admission for ME in Anna University?

how much i want to score in maths,physicsandchemistry
9th February 2013, 08:50 AM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

In order to get admission in Anna University if you pass in B.E and maintain a good percentage of 60% and above it will be enough for you.

There will be an entrance exam conducted by the university to get into the university, if you pass the exam and score good marks in the entrance exam, then you can easily get admission in the university.

Thank you,

All the best.
15th March 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Whats the cutoff percentage required to get into the top engineering colleges after 12th in Chennai?
And whats the cutoff to get them on merit?
23rd March 2013, 09:05 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

during the first ;year annual pattern exams i.e. for 3004 regulations, the student has to merely pass the papers eight of them in the first attempt itself. that's all forget about those papers, then the next as follows. Then for the rest of six semesters one has to score 75% or more marks in aggregate both internal and theory put together in first attempt itself. Then u score a distinction on qualifying the above mention both first year and next six semster conditions. for eg. for mechanical engg. in annu university one has to score a miinimum of 3750 marks in aggregate in all the last six sems out of possible 5000. The max marks may vary according to discipline. goodluck hope its clear.
27th June 2013, 04:18 AM
Unregistered

i completed my BE in private college and scored above 70 in all semesters.i just wanna know whether i got first class r not..even i didnt hav any arrears throughout my studies..
1st August 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage to get first class for engineering in anna university ?
7th December 2016, 06:47 AM
Unregistered

How much Mark should a ap student should get to join in anna university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?