11th April 2018, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose to study in PG being a Botany student?

Hello everyone, right now I am studying in BSc course with Botany specialization. After completing my Graduation I will surely do Postgraduation. But I don't know which stream I should choose for the Postgraduation course?

22nd April 2018, 01:23 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose to study in PG being a Botany student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, right now I am studying in BSc course with Botany specialization. After completing my Graduation I will surely do Postgraduation. But I don't know which stream I should choose for the Postgraduation course?
After completion of Bachelor degree programme in Botany, you can go for Master degree course in Botany. The course duration is for 2 years and it generally require a thesis or research report, regardless of whether a student plan to advance to a Ph.D degree program. Common courses includes:

- Plant Systematic

- Plant Anatomy

- Evolution

To make your career oriented subject you may choose any one of the subject /specialization in your Master level of study :

- Biotechnology

- Horticulture

- Botanical Survey

- Eco-Botany
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?