24th February 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Which course to take after 10th standard Management or Nursing?

But my 10 is from school from the board I want to do 12 also but I can't because my mother expire and now I am confused what can I do ether I go puna for management course or the nursing course? Can you please help me with the details? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Nursing on 10th basis if failed in 11th?
  2. Can I do Catering or Nursing course even after failing in 10th standard? Which are the course which you better to do after 10th?
  3. Am I eligible to study diploma in general nursing after completing 10th standard?
  4. How to do Nursing on the basis of 10th standard
  5. Can I go abroad after completion of 10th grade if failed in 12th standard?
  6. Which management topics are available for MBA? I am doing BSc Nursing and want to do MSc Nursing
  7. Can I study BSc(Nursing) if secured 80% in 2nd PUC with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and Computer Science?
  8. M.Sc. in Nursing or MBA in Hospital Management? Best options in nursing field? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to pursue Hotel Management course for 10th standard student?
  10. Which stream should I select after passing 10th standard? I want to do hotel management
  11. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  12. Does CBSE offer Nursing subject to study in 11th standard?
  13. Am I eligible to do Airport Management course after completion of 10th standard?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc(Nursing) if completed 2 years Diploma in Nursing course and failed in 12th?
  15. Can I do Nursing on 10th standard basis?
  16. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Nursing course for 10th student? -- [New]
  17. What should I do to study Diploma in Hotel Management on 10th basis?
  18. Can I apply for hotel management course if I failed in intermediate but passed 10th standard?
2nd March 2018, 10:55 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to take after 10th standard Management or Nursing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
But my 10 is from school from the board I want to do 12 also but I can't because my mother expire and now I am confused what can I do ether I go puna for management course or the nursing course? Can you please help me with the details? Thank you!

One should take the course after completion of 10th standard based on his interest, ability and skill. Both nursing and management are good streams. To study any nursing course, students have to study 10+2 science stream (PCB). For management, students can choose commerce stream or art stream. Students can get help from his/her parents or from teachers to choose the course. If the student is interested in nursing then he/she should choose nursing or he/she should choose management.
2nd March 2018, 11:08 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed your 10th standard and now you want to do any course then I would like to suggest you to do any diploma course either in engineering or related course to your interest.
But I personally feel that 12th is basic qualification to pursue any course of your choice so, it would be better for you if you will take admission in 11th standard and after completion of your 12th standard you will have lot of choices.
After 12th standard you can complete your graduation that would be prolific for you.
2nd March 2018, 02:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You can do nursing courses after 12th.

According to me there is no courses available in nursing that can be done after 10th, you have to pass 12th first then apply for following courses:-

Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery

G.N.M (course)

B.Sc Nursing

Diploma in Nursing Administration

Diploma in CVT Nursing

Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician

Diploma in Home Nursing

Diploma in Neuro Nursing

BSc ( Hons) ( nursing )

BSc ( nursing ) (post certificate)

Diploma in Health Assistant

Top Nursing Colleges in India:-

CMC Vellore : College of Nursing

Rak College of Nursing,Delhi

Manipal College of Nursing , Manipal University

Government College of Nursing, Thrissur

College of Nursing, Alappuzha.
2nd March 2018, 03:55 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

You can take admission in nursing course after 12th because after 10th you are not eligible for doing nursing course.

Education qualification:-

The candidate should have passed 12th from a recognised board with at least 50% marks with medical stream.

Age limit:-

The minimum age limit is 17 years and maximum age limit is 25 years.

Selection process:-

The selection will be based on your performance in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?