17th September 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I opt to study after completing 10th being an average student?

Hi,
I am really confused for my stream. I just wanted to know that which stream should I choose after completing my 10th standard. And moreover I am not so bad in studies and at the same time not too good. I am an average student.
With Regards-

19th September 2015, 06:35 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I opt to study after completing 10th being an average student?

You should opt on the basis of your interest. If you have interest in Science and Mathematics or if you want to be an Engineer, then you should opt for Non-Medical Science stream. If you want to be a doctor and have interest in Biology then you must opt for Medical Science stream.
If you have interest in just Mathematics, you should opt for Commerce stream. Otherwise you should opt for Arts.
23rd October 2015, 06:25 PM
sumitsingh270596

Default Re: Which stream should I opt to study after completing 10th being an average student?

It all depends on your interest that in which subject you are interested much.
But if you are an average student then I must say you shouldn't go for science or commerce steam, because among all these three science is the toughest then commerce. Because if you take commerce steam then you also have to face the problems related with mathematics and all that.
Science has also better scope now a days like in engineering or medical sector, Commerce has too.
Can't say arts is inferior among all these because it also has a lot of scope, like after your secondary education you can take economic hons. to make a better career in civil services, also you can take masters degree like MBA from top most institutes like IIM.

So, being an average student taking arts steam will be a better options for you.
Further, it all depends on your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?