24th August 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I consider between, VLSI, Robotics, Communication?

hi i had compleated my b-tech and now i am intreasted to do m-tech and my b-tech streme is ELECTRONICS.Now i want a guidance for m-tech about which course wil be good that is vlsi,nano,robotics,comunication or any other course is good to me suggest me plz......

Related Questions:
  1. After BSc in Electronics what are the options available?
  2. What courses to do after the completion of BE in Electronics?
  3. Detailed information regarding M.Sc. Electronics & Telecommunications course?
  4. Which course is better in M.Sc in Abroad having completed B.Tech in ECE? Best university offering this course in Abroad?
  5. List of topics related to B.Tech ECE for doing internship? Minimum qualifications that a company expects from students while opting for internship?
  6. After MSc Applied Electronics for which M.Tech courses can I apply? Am I eligible for it?
  7. Is it possible to do MS in Robotics or any mechatronics related stream after B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  8. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completing my ECE course?
  9. How to take robotics as specialization after B.E graduation in IT stream
  10. How should I join VLSI full time course? I have done B.E in electronics and communication engineering
  11. Do i have any chance of pursuing PG (Robotics) being a Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  12. Can I get a job in VLSI domain having S.S.C 76.3%, Inter 73.6, B.Tech 58.68% (E.C.E) marks?
  13. Institutes offering PhD in Robotics in India as well as in Abroad? -- [New]
  14. What are the technical and other computer courses for 3rd year ECE students?
  15. Which are the courses available after diploma in ECE?
  16. How to be a good robotics engineer? I am a 12th passed student
  17. What courses are offered in IIT after passing GATE exam in Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Difference between VLSI and Embedded? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and communication at Rajasthan
1st November 2011, 09:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I consider between, VLSI, Robotics, Communication?

All three streams are excellent. And all three are related to each other. VLSI will be study of miniature electronics circuit and design. Robotics is a combination of hardware design and software. Communication deals with Mobile telephony and wireless networks. It depends upon your interest levels, which will decide which topic you will choose.
1st November 2011, 11:34 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which stream should I consider between, VLSI, Robotics, Communication?

Nano technology is a course which is in high demand once you start looking at the abroad market. You can design a fine life, after your M Tech, because it is very easily noticeable the amount of electronic gadgets flooding the markets.

So nano is a good option.

Another is communication. India is establishing 3G and 4G communication very soon. So all the telecom companies would require bright engineers for this. Hence a hope.

VLSI and Robotics are a far field courses, which people opt for research purposes.

Now it is up to you.

Take care
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?