19th September 2011, 02:52 AM
menka kewlani

What courses to do after the completion of BE in Electronics?

Respected Sir,
can you please suggest me some nice and useful courses after completing graduation in engineering(electronics) ???? [/B]

Related Questions:
  1. What courses to do after the completion of BE in Electronics?
  2. Which courses should I opt for after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. Can I do M.Tech in Electronics after completion of B.E in CS? -- [New]
  4. List of the courses available for me after completion of my ITI electronics?
  5. List of courses which I can do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  6. What should I do next after completion of diploma in electronics and communications engineering if I don't want to do BE course?
  7. Courses available to study in B.Tech for Electronics Diploma holder?
  8. Courses offered after completion of B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering to under MS program?
  9. What are the higher studies available to do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  10. Which courses can I take up after completion of B.E in Electronics and Communication?
  11. What are the courses I can take after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  12. Need suggestion regarding the courses which i can pursue after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  13. Which branch should I choose to study in Engineering Diploma having secured 80% in 10th?
  14. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  15. Courses related to Electronics Engineering after B.E completion?
  16. Which courses I can join after completion of BE in Electronics Engineering?
  17. List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication?
  18. How to get admission in distance B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year for a candidate after completion of Diploma Electronics? List of institutes in Punjab?
19th September 2011, 05:45 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

Default Re: What courses to do after the completion of BE in Electronics?

Dear friend you did not mentioned that what type of course you want to do.After this You can go for higher study or you can go for job.Your future is on completely in your hand.

In Case Of Higher Study :

After doing B.E you can go for M.TECH.But for this you will face an examination GATE.But after this you will surely find a job.

In Case Of Job :

After doing B.E there are so many jobs what you can apply.Here i'm giving you a list for this.

1.Bank jobs[Both CLERK and PO]
2.UPSC.
3.Web page designing
4.Tech Support
5.BPO
19th September 2011, 05:53 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

As now the present days are the base communication technologies along with the basic electronic components, design of circuits and systems,for this you are a student of bright stream ECE.

through this stream you can get job in Govt as well as private sector.

Its future is really very very bright,through this stream you can go various sectors in higher study such as :

1:Research(ISRO),

2:Mobile Communication,

3:Microwave Communication

4:Robotics, defense,

5:Radio Communication
6:TV broadcasting,

7:Telegraphy & Telephony,

8:VLSI design,

9:Nuclear Science,

10:Wireless Communication
etc.
19th September 2011, 06:09 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

As now the present days are the base communication technologies along with the basic electronic components, design of circuits and systems,for this you are a student of bright stream ECE.

through this stream you can get job in Govt as well as private sector.

Its future is really very very bright,through this stream you can go various sectors in higher study such as :

1:Research(ISRO),

2:Mobile Communication,

3:Microwave Communication

4:Robotics, defense,

5:Radio Communication
6:TV broadcasting,

7:Telegraphy & Telephony,

8:VLSI design,

9:Nuclear Science,

10:Wireless Communication
etc.
17th February 2012, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Hello, i m a student of electronics and communication engineering..what would be a better option for me m.tech. Or m.e.
18th March 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of electronics and communication engineering..what would be a better option for me m.tech.??
7th April 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Im a BE Electronics graduate i have complete my course in 2012 batch still now im searching for job into my core field but there are asking 2 or 3 years experience ..What can i do nw????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?