23rd October 2011, 06:28 PM
MD MANIRUZZAMAN

Government rules for minimum marks required for government job?

what is the Government rules of minimum marks required in any government job in all over India???

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Government job exams if I am 40 years old?
  2. Am I eligible for MNC after getting 10th with 65%, 12th with 71% and B.Sc with 59%?
  3. What is the criteria followed for getting a goverment job after B.E?
  4. What is the minimum qualification required for government job in cyber law in India?
  5. What is the procedure of GATE? Minimum marks required to get a good government job?
  6. Is it possible to get job in Government colleges after completion of PhD? Minimum marks required in M.Com?
  7. What is the marks percentage required to get a government job after completion of diploma in engineering? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government job with 63% marks?
  9. Minimum marks required in Pharmacy degree to get government or private job?
  10. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  11. How to get a government job when I am 37 years old?
  12. Government job for BFA(Paintings) and Web Graphics Designer? Minimum criteria required for admission?
  13. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get a Government job while doing M.Sc Chemistry first year?
  15. Is it possible to get government job in ITI trade COPA? Minimum qualification required to apply for the job?
  16. Can B.Tech students join Veterinary Department of Uttar Pradesh?
  17. Is it possible to get government job being 37 years old and divorced?
  18. Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
13th November 2011, 02:53 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government rules for minimum marks required for government job?

there is no fixed limit for every examination that you should have minimum of this much of percentage marks then you will be eligible for all government examination. generally if you have minimum of 60% or 65% through out then you will be eligible for most of the examination. i think you will be eligible for all government examination.

but this percentage of marks criterion vary from examination to examination. in the examination notification percentage of marks requirement will be clearly mentioned. you should apply for that examination for which you will fulfill the eligibility criterion.

best of luck.
13th November 2011, 03:48 PM
madhu madne

Smile Re: Government rules for minimum marks required for government job?

Hi

There is no any specific rule foe every government exam.
But maintain above 60% through out your graduation it will help you to apply for the any government exam.

ALL THE BEST
13th November 2011, 04:10 PM
tejesh_09

There is no fixed rules of minimum marks for Govt. job in India. Generally more then 60% marks is better for all competitive exams leading to Govt. job.

Some exams requires a particular percentage of marks which is different for different exam as notified in the notification for examination and accordingly you will have to apply keeping in view to the notification.
20th September 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

M doing my b.b.a in sikkim university%u0375itz distan
ce education.nw m in final year.so m i eligble to tke k.a.s exam.frm 1st to p.u.c. i studyd in karnataka.i born in karnataka
15th October 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

i have been serving in army for 8 years, is there any quota/concesson for the armed force personals
14th February 2013, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

i m doing btech,my overall percentage is near about 58%,is i m eligible for any central govt job?
3rd March 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Am a hotel mgt student(degree)but i have intrest...work for kerala police..(SI)
i have extra activities
*BOXING
*KICK BOXING
*WUSHU
*100&200 RACE
..plz give me job possiblitis dettails...
4th May 2014, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing CA i did my graduation(B.COM) as a non-collegiate and secured II divison and 56%marks. what is the prospect of me applying to govt jobs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?