30th July 2011, 04:00 PM
jamalm

Which are the study centers affiliated to Madras University in various cities in Tamilnadu and Abroad(UAE)?

Which are the study centers affiliated to Madras University in various cities in Tamil Nadu & Abroad (UAE)

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the study centers affiliated to Madras University in various cities in different states approved by AICTE(For MBA course)?
  2. Which are the colleges offering B.Li.Sc and M.Li.Sc courses in Hyderabad?
  3. Ph.D in Commerce from a college affiliated to Madras University after M.Com? Fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for lecturer job in engineering colleges? I have done diploma in computer technology 3 year SNPT and BCA from Madras university, MCA from Tamilnadu open university and ME CSE from Anna university?
  5. Any government jobs available in Tamilnadu after completing M.Com from Madras University?
  6. List of topics I should choose for Ph.D. after MCA? I've completed M.C.A with 75% marks
  7. What is the requirement to get admission in BCA after 12th commerce? I am going to join BCA course
  8. Which IGNOU Institutes provide Master program in Physics? How to apply for it?
  9. Can I join MCA in Madras University after completing BCA from Tamilnadu Open University?
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to study M.Sc(Zoology) in Madras University for B.Sc student of IGNOU? -- [New]
  11. Biochemistry Mphil Entrance Exam books
  12. Is Brennen college is recognized by Kerala PSC?
  13. How can I study Pharm D in India after completing 12th? In which affiliated college can I get?
  14. List of top 50 engineering colleges in Tamilnadu affiliated to anna University?
  15. Is PG Diploma in Financial Accounting offered in Madras University?
  16. Am I eligible to study M.Phil in part time? I have finished my MBA in Madras University
  17. Is B.Com course through distance education and ICWAI course through regular valuable? Which are the good centers in Tamilnadu and AP for both?
  18. How to study in Pondicherry University?
20th September 2016, 09:33 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the study centers affiliated to Madras University in various cities in Tamilnadu and Abroad(UAE)?

Here are the study centers affiliated to Madras University in UAE -

-- Campus Educational Institute, Dubai

-- National Education Center, Doha, Qatar

-- Kuwait Educational Center, Kuwait

Some other study centers which are affiliated to University of Madras in Tamil Nadu -

-- Rukmani Thayar Educational Institution

-- Academy Of Design and Research Industrial School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?