29th February 2016, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to study M.Sc(Zoology) in Madras University for B.Sc student of IGNOU?

Hello Friends,
I am 3rd year student B.Sc in Zoology. I am studying in IGNOU. But, I want to do M.Sc from Madras University instead of IGNOU or any other correspondence university because I want to study my M.Sc in regular mode. So, I want to know about the information for admission in Madras University. Also tell me the eligibility criteria for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in English in IGNOU, Kanpur for a candidate who has completed M.A.(English) from University of Jammu?
  2. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in Madras University? Detailed information about this course?
  3. Is there any entrance exam to study M.Phil in Computer Science in Madras University? Detailed information and fee expenses?
  4. Detailed eligibility to study BCA at Madras University, Chennai for Diploma holder in CSE?
  5. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  6. How to get admission for MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  7. Detailed information about Diploma courses available to study for female candidate in IGNOU on 12th basis?
  8. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, course duration, and fee structure of Diploma in Journalism course in IGNOU?
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to get a scholarship to study at University of Cambridge?
  10. Universities that offer M.Phil risk management(Financial Services) long distance program?
  11. Detailed information about IGNOU centres which offer PhD in Economics course in Southern India?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  13. What is good for me after BSc? What is the eligibility criteria? I am a student of BSc PCM
  14. Procedure for doing MSc Cyber Forensic and Information Security in Madras University?
  15. Is it advisable to do MCA in correspondence?
  16. Registration procedure to study BCA in IGNOU at Qatar? Study Centers of IGNOU at Qatar?
  17. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to study MS in USA for MCA student?
29th February 2016, 07:20 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to study M.Sc(Zoology) in Madras University for B.Sc student of IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I am 3rd year student B.Sc in Zoology. I am studying in IGNOU. But, I want to do M.Sc from Madras University instead of IGNOU or any other correspondence university because I want to study my M.Sc in regular mode. So, I want to know about the information for admission in Madras University. Also tell me the eligibility criteria for this course.

The eligibility to study the M.Sc in Zoology (special) in Madras Unversity is a pass in B.Sc in I or II class with Zoology as main subject. The duration of the course is 2 years. There will be an entrance examination for the admission. The aspirant can contact the department in person for more details or he can check the details in the university website link given below
Official website
The Madras University eligibility pdf link is Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?