22nd October 2012, 12:23 PM
dp_kelwalkar

Books to be referred for ONGC GT from electronics and telecommunication stream

Plz recommend books for the preparation of ongc GT 2012 from electronics and telecommunication stream...is any new books has come for the ongc exam

Related Questions:
  1. Past years ONGC GT exam for Electronics and Telecommunication Stream
  2. Syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics and telecommunication? Sample question papers and books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed Syllabus to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Electronics and Telecommunication stream?
  4. What is the syllabus of IES electronics and telecommunication? Books to be referred?
  5. What is the syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics? Sample question papers? Books to be referred to prepare of recruitment
  6. Books to be referred for NTPC Electronics and Telecommunication entrance exam?
  7. Study material for ONGC exam of GT for electronics and telecommunication?
  8. What is the syllabus for BEL exam? Books to be referred? I have done M.A engineering in electronics and telecommunication field
  9. PreiousaPrevious years question papers for ONGC recruitment?
  10. Eligibility criteria for exams after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? Books to be referred?
  11. Syllabus of ONGC entrance exam for electronics and telecommunication
  12. Syllabus for technical exam of ONGC GT exam? Books to be referred?
  13. What is ONGC syllabus? Books to be referred? I am a student of electronics and communication branch
  14. Procedure and criteria to apply for Vocational training in ONGC? -- [New]
  15. Books that are to be referred for GATE? I belong to electrical and electronics stream
  16. Which books I should I refer if my branch is electronics and telecommunication
  17. Books to be referred for HR in ONGC GT exam?
  18. Last 10 years ONGC papers with syllabus for mechanical engineering? Books to be referred?
28th April 2013, 12:43 AM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: Books to be referred for ONGC GT from electronics and telecommunication stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by dp_kelwalkar View Post
Plz recommend books for the preparation of ongc GT 2012 from electronics and telecommunication stream...is any new books has come for the ongc exam
Dear dp,

Duration of examination 3 Hrs.There will be no negative marking
Part (a) – Objective Type
Subject Discipline - 90 qs - 90 mks
General Awareness - 30 qs - 30 mks

Part (b) – Subjective Type (In 100 words)
Subject Discipline - 02 qs - 20 mks
General Awareness - 01 qs - 10 mks
For General Awareness Prathyogita darpan is one of the good book for current affairs and also Upkar Prakshan also good book for general awarness

For your subject learn basic conepts and formulae for solving problems

all the best
13th September 2019, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be referred for ONGC GT from electronics and telecommunication stream

Sample question paper of junior engineer in electronics and communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?