27th August 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus in detail of technical portion of GT exam of ONGC for electronics and telecommunication

please send me the syllabus in detail of technical portion of gt exam of ongc for 2012 of electronics and telecommunication

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for Technical Exam of ONGC GT of electronics and telecommunication?
  2. Detailed Syllabus to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Electronics and Telecommunication stream?
  3. Syllabus of ONGC entrance exam for electronics and telecommunication
  4. Past years ONGC GT exam for Electronics and Telecommunication Stream
  5. Syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics and telecommunication? Sample question papers and books to be referred?
  6. Books to be referred for ONGC GT from electronics and telecommunication stream
  7. Syllabus for technical exam of ONGC GT exam? Books to be referred?
  8. Study material for ONGC exam of GT for electronics and telecommunication?
  9. What is the syllabus of technical subjects? I am a B.Tech electronics and telecommunication student
  10. PreiousaPrevious years question papers for ONGC recruitment?
  11. Study material for ONGC entrance exam for electronics and telecommunication
  12. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics? Sample question papers? Books to be referred to prepare of recruitment
  14. What is the syllabus of the MT Technical exam? I am preparing for SAIL exam -- [New]
  15. What is the syllabus for ONGC written test exam?
  16. Syllabus and last 5 years question papers of J.E(Trans) of Mahatransco exam for electronics and telecommunication
  17. What is the syllabus of ONGC GT Mechanical Engineering written technical entrance exam
  18. How to do MBA after finishing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?