5th October 2012, 11:28 AM
anuska222

Detailed Syllabus to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Electronics and Telecommunication stream?

hello sir,i want detailed syllabus for ongc gt 2012 exam for electronics and telecommunication branch.

Related Questions:
  1. Past years ONGC GT exam for Electronics and Telecommunication Stream
  2. PreiousaPrevious years question papers for ONGC recruitment?
  3. Detailed syllabus and previous years papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee(Electrical Engineering)
  4. What is the syllabus of MBA HR stream of ONGC Graduate Trainee entrance exam
  5. What is the detailed syllabus of Maths for post of reservoir of ONGC Graduate Trainee exam
  6. What syllabus should I prepare for Electronics and Telecommunication for Graduate Trainee Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  7. Syllabus and Exam pattern for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam for Transportation? Which books to prepare for this Exam?
  8. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Books to be referred for ONGC GT from electronics and telecommunication stream
  10. Detailed syllabus of Mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC graduate trainee exam? Will the questions appear from PG level or degree level?
  11. Syllabus and List of Books to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Finance and Accounts?
  12. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam?
  13. Syllabus and Model Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Finance?
  14. Syllabus of ONGC entrance exam for electronics and telecommunication
  15. Syllabus and Sample Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Chemistry?
  16. Syllabus for ONGC Graduate Trainee exam?
  17. What syllabus should I prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Instrumentation?
  18. ONGC Graduate Trainee syllabus and books for Chemist post? -- [New]
8th October 2012, 05:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed Syllabus to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Electronics and Telecommunication stream?

Recruitment to the post of Graduate Trainee in ONGC is carried out on the basis of GATE Exam. Candidates can go through the syllabus prescribed for GATE exam. Most of the questions will be asked from the topics prescribed for BE/B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication. There will be graduate level questions in the exam. Apart from this, candidates can expect questions from technical side in the final interview.
5th June 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed Syllabus to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Electronics and Telecommunication stream?

hello sir
please let me know that where can i get my admit card for ongc gt exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?