1st June 2018, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Which subject to choose after 10th for getting into Journalism?

Actually I am confused and want to know which subject will be the best to get into Journalism not only after 10th, but also after 12th which course to choose?

3rd June 2018, 11:57 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Which subject to choose after 10th for getting into Journalism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Actually I am confused and want to know which subject will be the best to get into Journalism not only after 10th, but also after 12th which course to choose?
You can choose any stream after 10th for journalism. Arts or Commerce stream would be more suitable for making career in Journalism. You can take admission to journalism courses after finishing 12th studies.
4th June 2018, 03:51 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to choose after 10th for getting into Journalism?

If you want to become a Journalist, then after 10th you can choose any stream you like. So, the stream does not matter because Journalists will work in the media companies for the posts Reporter, Subeditor, News Reader and Higher authorities.

So, if you want to become a Journalist, then you have a good command on English Language and after 12th you should have a Bachelor's degree is mass communication is required to make your carrier in this field.

So, after 10th you can choose any stream of your choice to become a Journalists.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?