5th February 2018, 05:58 PM
Samrah Siraj

Which subject to choose in B.Ed having completed B.Sc in Home Science?

I want to know that after doing B.Sc in Home Science what subject we choose in B.Ed and what is the pattern and criteria for the entrance? I am so confused about it that no one gives a satisfactory answer. Please, help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject should I choose to study BEd to become a Social Science Teacher being an English postgraduate through distance mode and Psychology and Economics graduate? -- [New]
  2. Which course we need to take up next in arts side to become an IPS in future?
  3. Which subject should I choose for B.Sc degree in India after completing 4 years diploma course in Bangladesh?
  4. Which optional subject to choose in IAS exam, History Public Relation or anything else?
  5. How many BSc(Home Science) seats are available in College of Home Science, Bikaner?
  6. Is it possible to take home science with commerce in 12th?
  7. List of colleges offering BSc+BEd(Mathematics) in India?
  8. List of colleges offering BEd to BSc(Computer Science) student in Bhopal
  9. Which subjects should I choose for RAS after passing B.A in Political Science, Home Science and Sociology?
  10. Being a Home Science graduate can I do B.Ed in Science and English rather Home Science? Options other than B.Ed?
  11. Can anyone get admission in BSc(Biochemistry) after passing 12th home science? Which colleges can I get?
  12. Last date to submit the B.Ed entrance exam form?
  13. Job opportunities after B.Sc Home Science?
  14. Model question papers of NET entrance exam? What is the syllabus for NET entrance exam? Maths model question papers?
  15. Am I eligible to do B.Ed in Biology or Chemistry after doing MSc with Home Science?
  16. Which subject to choose in BSc Final Year? Maths, physics, chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the required combination of subjects for B.Ed?
  18. Which subjects should I opt in 12th(Arts) which can help in UPSC exam? I have 90% in 10th
26th April 2018, 02:57 AM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Which subject to choose in B.Ed having completed B.Sc in Home Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samrah Siraj View Post
I want to know that after doing B.Sc in Home Science what subject we choose in B.Ed and what is the pattern and criteria for the entrance? I am so confused about it that no one gives a satisfactory answer. Please, help me.
You will have to choose Science subject as you have done B.sc. There will be two paper in the entrance exam conducted for admission to B.Ed course.
In first paper questions will be from
General Awareness,
Mental Ability,
Numerical Ability
And English.

2nd paper will be from your subject, I.e. your knowledge of home science and other subjects studied in B.sc will be checked by this paper.

There will be a gap of 3 hours between the papers. Paper will be held in two shifts:
Morning shift and
Evening shift.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?